TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MORE COACHES??

Default MORE COACHES??

I just got off the phone with a former D-lineman that is moving back to Statesboro on Sunday to start working for CJM. He has been coaching at GMC since he left GSU. It will be great to have him back in the boro.

Default Re: MORE COACHES??

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefan1981 View Post
    I just got off the phone with a former D-lineman that is moving back to Statesboro on Sunday to start working for CJM. He has been coaching at GMC since he left GSU. It will be great to have him back in the boro.
    Has to be Victor. That would be nice.

That's what footballscoop.com is reporting.

"We hear Georgia Military College defensive line coach Victor Cabral accepted the assistant defensive line job at Georgia Southern."

4. Default Re: MORE COACHES??

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefan1981 View Post
    Wish he could have convinced the three guys at GMC that signed with App St to go to GSU.........unless Monken didn't want them.
    “Not a young man who played for Erk Russell…won’t tell his children and grandchildren something he learned from this great man. It was like that with Knute Rockne and Bear Bryant” - Keith Jackson

That is fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

That is great. Cabral was one of my favorite players, and a warrior. The more former Eagles back in the mix, the better.

This is the best GSU news I have heard in a long time. Welcome home Vic!!!
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

He was a tough player in a squad full of tough players. Hopefully, he can pass that on!

We are THE GSU, getting OUR identity back!

ALRIGHT! Great news!