TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

Default 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

Before I cancel them, I have 2 rooms at the Hampton Inn. Rooms include free hot breakfast. I booked rooms when the rumors got strong so these should be cheaper than other rates.

2 double beds, non smoking $313.45 total for Fri/Sat nights.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

2. Default Re: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

Hey 1peat, you guys still @ the Courtyard? Any idea where the Courtyard is in relation to Franklin St?

Default Re: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

Yes we are at the Courtyard. I think it's just a few miles away. They have cabs there so that's our plan.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I'm at the Courtyard as well. We need to exchange cell numbers. Franklin Street is about 5 minutes away I think. Cab fares sound like a smart plan
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

5. Default Re: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

When are you guys arriving? Also, others are @ the Holiday Inn...any idea where that is in relation to the Courtyard?

6. Default Re: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

One more thing...through a friend, I just secured a Parking Pass from a UNC Alum. I'll let you guys know where it is when I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ENEagle View Post
    When are you guys arriving? Also, others are @ the Holiday Inn...any idea where that is in relation to the Courtyard?
    We are leaving Savannah around 9:30 Friday morning. We should be there before 4pm I would think. I don't think any hotel in Chapel Hill is that far from another.

Glad to know what time we're leaving, lol.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

9. Default Re: 2 Extra Hotel Rooms for UNC

Don't you guys live under the same roof? We are leaving Atlanta around that same time, picking up Ritchie in Greenville and should also arrive around that time...The Holiday Inn is a 1/2 mile down on the same road as the Courtyard. Should be easy to hook up.

Just messing with him. We had discussed the plan to take the little Eagle to school, then load up and head out. It is a long trip up there.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987