TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: GSU CLOTHES

Default GSU CLOTHES

What is the name of the college store a few doors down from Dingus mcgees? I'd like to visit their website if they have one. thanks

You have Textbook Brokers, which used to be University Books or something like that. They're the store that still has a bunch of left over stuff from the GSC days and old bumper stickers that said things like GSU 1999 National Champions. Lots of really cool nostalgia, but some cool clothes too. They carried a lot of the Erk replica kinds of shirts and hoodies. That was where I got my GATA shirt that was a replica of Erk's.

In the building next to that, there's Gray's Bookstore. They have a few things, but not as much as Textbook Brokers and the University Store.

http://www.textbookbrokers.com/store...=Statesboro+GA

Not much help here. Best bet is just to stop by on your next trip down. It's worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by sp1 View Post
    You have Textbook Brokers, which used to be University Books or something like that. They're the store that still has a bunch of left over stuff from the GSC days and old bumper stickers that said things like GSU 1999 National Champions. Lots of really cool nostalgia, but some cool clothes too. They carried a lot of the Erk replica kinds of shirts and hoodies. That was where I got my GATA shirt that was a replica of Erk's.

In the building next to that, there's Gray's Bookstore. They have a few things, but not as much as Textbook Brokers and the University Store.
    Gray's has really improved. The stuff in there might not be as NICE as the bookstore, but it's certainly better priced. The Univ Store is a ripoff for pretty much anything in there. I've bought a couple shirts from Gray's already.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.