TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: The worst offensive line play I've EVER seen

Default Re: The worst offensive line play I've EVER seen

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    We really didnít inform the team who was on the inactive list until 3 hours before game time? I canít image that is true, what advantage would that provide?
    According to our multiple starting players that is correct. They confirmed it in Joshís postgame interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    According to our multiple starting players that is correct. They confirmed it in Josh’s postgame interviews.
    How did they not notice who wasn't at practice on Friday? Or were they active Friday and pulled Saturday morning?
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    How did they not notice who wasn't at practice on Friday? Or were they active Friday and pulled Saturday morning?
    Without rapid testing last week, I would imagine we didnít know Friday if we tested Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    According to our multiple starting players that is correct. They confirmed it in Josh’s postgame interviews.
    Pretty sure Josh Aubrey asked this question in the post game presser and Lunsford confirmed it, going off memory it was the first question asked/answered.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Pretty sure Josh Aubrey asked this question in the post game presser and Lunsford confirmed it, going off memory it was the first question asked/answered.
    He said they knew all week.
    https://www.facebook.com/GSAthletics...6146085533848/

The guys know who practices and who doesn't. They may not have realized the numberical value, but they knew who was going to be out.

6. Default Re: The worst offensive line play I've EVER seen

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    He said they knew all week.
    https://www.facebook.com/GSAthletics...6146085533848/

The guys know who practices and who doesn't. They may not have realized the numberical value, but they knew who was going to be out.

That makes a lot more sense. I canít image they would not be informed until Saturday morning when test results are received on Friday.

7. Default Re: The worst offensive line play I've EVER seen

+1

I think CCL was simply pointing to the fact that most players were aware of the circumstances playing out early and were aware that many may have to step up.

In other words no one was surprised. Can't imagine CCL giving up on playing starters until the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFlyFBS View Post
    I think CCL was simply pointing to the fact that most players were aware of the circumstances playing out early and were aware that many may have to step up.

In other words no one was surprised. Can't imagine CCL giving up on playing starters until the last minute.
    agreed. there were probably some clues ahead of time who may or may not miss, so the next guy up was probably already told to prepare to start. The final decision may have been made Saturday morning, but they were probably already planning on worst case scenario. I seriously doubt everybody was getting ready to suit up and CL walks in and says "Alright guys, 33 of you aren't playing today".