TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: will their be a 2020 football season???? ;-(

Default Re: will their be a 2020 football season???? ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    There's a difference between opening businesses and restaurants back up and having packed arenas for sporting events and concerts
    I'd characterize reopening businesses and restaurants as 'carrying on with our lives' measures, as referenced in the post you quoted.
    Sincerely,
    Irwin M. Fletcher

P.S.: Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    If I were you, I would reorder my life and make some changes. At the very least stay off of MARTA. Until there is a shot for this. I don't see anything getting back close to normal until there is one.
    Well if work is open it's not like I have a choice. I will have to go back in. Nothing I can do about the open seating. And I take marta because it's cheaper than driving and zero stress and takes just as long if not quicker (rainy days). It's over 70 miles round trip to work, with MARTA it's about 8 miles round trip to the train station. I do work out an another office because it's closer and squat an open desk, but I'm not driving there either and paying $12/day ($2K a year), as my company does not reimburse us for parking. My monthly MARTA pass adds up to $912 a year all in pretax money.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Well if work is open it's not like I have a choice. I will have to go back in. Nothing I can do about the open seating. And I take marta because it's cheaper than driving and zero stress and takes just as long if not quicker (rainy days). It's over 70 miles round trip to work, with MARTA it's about 8 miles round trip to the train station. I do work out an another office because it's closer and squat an open desk, but I'm not driving there either and paying $12/day ($2K a year), as my company does not reimburse us for parking. My monthly MARTA pass adds up to $912 a year all in pretax money.
    good to see your not a bunker boy, you take precautions and do the best like many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    good to see your not a bunker boy, you take precautions and do the best like many of us.
    I was taught a very young age to wash my hands all the time. Put on your shoes or take them off - wash your hands. Before you eat - wash your hands, after I eat wash my hands. As an adult I've continued those habits, especially when cooking. I ran out of gloves and can't find any these days, but when cooking/handling raw meat I use gloves, even on the grill. Now I wash my hands.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I'm immune to this disease.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Good Luck, be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    you are IRON MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Only thing you are immune to is trim.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    lol, now that’s the Eskimo I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    I'm flattered coming from a master cuck soyboy such as yourself.

Also...I can tell you're a cool guy because you used the term "trim" in 2020. Sidenote: That joke would have landed better if I had said I was "allergic" to Covid-19, but hey...you tried.
    Last edited by Buzz Killington; 9th April 2020 at 08:14 AM.