TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Sun Belt be next

Default Re: Will the Sun Belt be next

There was a swine flu pandemic in 2009 that killed between 12,000 and 16,000 people in the US alone, yet there was nothing then like the hysteria we see going on now.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Ebola? There were 12 total cases of Ebola in the United States. It’s also not contagious until somebody begins to show symptoms. HIV is only spread through unprotected sex and exchange of blood (not saying this is anybody’s fault but much harder to get than chewing nails after getting germs on your hands). These things aren’t the same thing.
    Swine flu killed 12000+ people. It was highly contagious and yet there was not the reaction at the time. Oh wait, different party in the White House at the time.

This “hoax” would have been much better contained if we had someone, ANYONE else, as the leader of this country.

The most ignorant person anyone could ever even think of is leading the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    This “hoax” would have been much better contained if we had someone, ANYONE else, as the leader of this country.
    Bull s...t.

In before the lock...

Why?[/QUOTE]
    Listen, I get that media bias is real. I just don’t know how much China was out to get Trump when they basically left people in Wuhan alone to die to keep the virus from spreading. I just don’t know how much Xi and CNN communicate. Again, the issue isn’t the severity of the virus. Swine Flu was contagious one day before symptoms while Coronavirus is contagious 14 days before symptoms. The amount of people that can be infected is much greater. If you know you have the flu you don’t visit people it could be deadly to. If you don’t know you have it, you are a lot more likely to go see them.

7. Default Re: Will the Sun Belt be next

I feel bad for the seniors if this is truly the way their college basketball careers end.

It’s all a conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad. Or is it a conspiracy so that he can declare martial law and call off the election and stay in power indefinitely?

be safe everyone, I’m going to buy me a spiked bat and a **** load of peanut butter.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I don’t understand why the tournament couldn’t at least be played without fans.
    Because the risk of exposure is still there. An official in a conference tournament tested positive for COVID19 after officiating a game. (Will quote this once I find the source)

Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    Because the risk of exposure is still there. An official in a conference tournament tested positive for COVID19 after officiating a game. (Will quote this once I find the source)
    https://www.fox5dc.com/news/basketba...e-for-covid-19