TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MBB - GS vs UTA (College Park Center @ 3PM)

Default Re: MBB - GS vs UTA (College Park Center @ 3PM)

Good win today for girls on SR day, last home game. Girls played entire 40 min. With smart intensity. Diving over/into announcers table, hitting floor for loose balls. Nice to see improvement compared to last few seasons.

State about to lose to Texas State.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Good win today for girls on SR day, last home game. Girls played entire 40 min. With smart intensity. Diving over/into announcers table, hitting floor for loose balls. Nice to see improvement compared to last few seasons.
    Garns my wife works for Columbus State and we have known Coach Howard and Theo for a few years now. They both are good coaches and people, glad we made that hire, I expect the women's team to get better and better. Her Columbus Teams expected to be competitive, play hard, and win, she is instilling that same work ethic at GS.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Garns my wife works for Columbus State and we have known Coach Howard and Theo for a few years now. They both are good coaches and people, glad we made that hire, I expect the women's team to get better and better. Her Columbus Teams expected to be competitive, play hard, and win, she is instilling that same work ethic at GS.
    +1, I'm really enjoying watching them. She stresses defense and I love the offense she runs. Her substitution rotation is also very good. She knows what she's doing. Next few years watching them become contenders season in and season out is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    State about to lose to Texas State.
    yep. Going down to wire. 1) Little Rock. 2) TexState. 3) USA, GagSt and us. With Appy on our heals.

6. Default Re: MBB - GS vs UTA (College Park Center @ 3PM)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    yep. Going down to wire. 1) Little Rock. 2) TexState. 3) USA, GagSt and us. With Appy on our heals.
    Thankfully, we still have a shot, but we are making it more difficult than it needs to be... ESPN announcer said we have lost 4 games when leading by double-digits in the 2nd half. That’s got to end now. Let’s get into that tournament with some momentum and light it up!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Thankfully, we still have a shot, but we are making it more difficult than it needs to be... ESPN announcer said we have lost 4 games when leading by double-digits in the 2nd half. That’s got to end now. Let’s get into that tournament with some momentum and light it up!
    +1 and also end our 4 game losing streak to GagST.