TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for New AD.....

Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Right. I wish our administration saw it this way. Maybe the next one will.
    no one has ever said we won't do a H-H +1. He said we won't do 2-1's.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

2. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Anything would be an improvement.

Let's not forget about that silly rivalry trophy. YUGE, Biggly negotiating took place.
    Ugh, again with this, it’s an all-sports trophy... what is there to negotiate?

3. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Ugh, again with this, it’s an all-sports trophy... what is there to negotiate?
    Are you really asking whether these deals get negotiated?

4. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    no one has ever said we won't do a H-H +1. He said we won't do 2-1's.
    I'm hoping we've thought outside of the box enough to ask.

I'm hoping we've thought outside of the box enough to ask.
    No offense intended for you, but we have a lot of posts on here about the same type of thing and it really blows my mind. We read things like "we need to call Vandy, or UCF, or USF, or name the cool school of the day and set up a H&H. Do people really think that we have not called them? If posters on here, as armchair ADs can sit there in our spare time and realize that Appy has done an H&H +1, don't you think the people that are paid a couple hundred thousand dollars a year to plan and negotiate such things would have thought of that?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

6. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

No offense intended for you, but we have a lot of posts on here about the same type of thing and it really blows my mind. We read things like "we need to call Vandy, or UCF, or USF, or name the cool school of the day and set up a H&H. Do people really think that we have not called them? If posters on here, as armchair ADs can sit there in our spare time and realize that Appy has done an H&H +1, don't you think the people that are paid a couple hundred thousand dollars a year to plan and negotiate such things would have thought of that?
    It would be a real head scratcher.

But we have see some real headscratchers come out of that office before. Frequently.

Given the quality of most major decisions over the past handful of years, I would t assume anything

It would be a real head scratcher.

But we have see some real headscratchers come out of that office before. Frequently
    not as frequently as you would like to make it seem.

8. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

I'd like to think they have. But since they haven't mentioned it I can't be 100% sure. I hope you're right. Go Eagles.

9. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Are you really asking whether these deals get negotiated?
    Im asking what could have been done differently that would be fair for both programs?

10. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

I'd like to think they have. But since they haven't mentioned it I can't be 100% sure. I hope you're right. Go Eagles.
    +1

I like to assume we did, but you never know.