TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbreaker

Default Re: Heartbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    the key will be recruiting and having an assistant coach who was a North Carolina All-American and former WNBA player helps. I think the entire staff will recruit well, I'm looking forward to next 5 years.
    i can just picture Coach Brown speaking to a 3-4 maybe 5 star recruit, "do you want to play basketball?, do you want to play at the next level after college?, you can get there by coming to GS and work hard, in the class room, weight room on on the court. How bad do you want it?"

Very excited to have her on board. I’d love to see the ladies make a push in conference this year

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    Very excited to have her on board. I’d love to see the ladies make a push in conference this year
    doubt this year but in next 2-4 years look out.

4. Default Re: Heartbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    the key will be recruiting and having an assistant coach who was a North Carolina All-American and former WNBA player helps. I think the entire staff will recruit well, I'm looking forward to next 5 years.
    I went to high school with Coach Brown back in the day. Watching her play was a treat. She was ridiculously good.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    I went to high school with Coach Brown back in the day. Watching her play was a treat. She was ridiculously good.
    do you think!(smile)