TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Will they bring the LiMu Emu to the game?
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburnhttps://statesboroherald.static.anvilcms.net/media/images/2018/09/18/images/Erk_Russell_.max-1200x675.jpg

I buy through the ticket office but understand why some don't. Check out these links. The first, from GS, seems to indicate the tickets that the ticket office has...which is most of our side. The second is ticketmaster through cure bowl website. Appears they are selling tickets in the same sections as our ticket office...but not selling on the Liberty side... seems strange to me.

https://gseagles.com/sports/2015/11/...l_Central.aspx

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/22005729B631A211

All you gambling folks better take that GS bet. We will best this group by several scores. Probably 3 scores.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    The one game this season where I have no qualms about betting big on the Eagles. If we don’t cover this spread, I’ll take a vacation from you rubes.
    Foolish.

Some of y'all never learn.

Liberty is better than USA and Coastal.
    Last edited by Buzz Killington; 11th December 2019 at 07:01 AM.

5. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Foolish.

Possibly, but we are better than the GS that played those teams back in October.

You've been calling for losses in more than a few games we've won the last two seasons.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by ga southern eagles View Post
    I buy through the ticket office but understand why some don't. Check out these links. The first, from GS, seems to indicate the tickets that the ticket office has...which is most of our side. The second is ticketmaster through cure bowl website. Appears they are selling tickets in the same sections as our ticket office...but not selling on the Liberty side... seems strange to me.

https://gseagles.com/sports/2015/11/...l_Central.aspx

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/22005729B631A211
    Probably the side the cameras will be facing, so sell everything on that side first so it looks good on TV.

Foolish.

This liberty team is not a good team.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    This liberty team is not a good team.
    Based on teams record played our SOS is 27th in the country, they are 127th (App is 93rd?). I hope we take them seriously and handle them. As exciting as the Camelia bowl was, Go Daddy was much less stressful. We've had enough OT games this season.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

LSU boosts our SOS but surely nobody thinks that means we are better because we played them. We looked like a high school team against that bunch. Just like us, they are getting better toward the end of the season. Look at their 2 NMSU games, 1st was close, the last one was a blow out similar to what we did to them. I feel like we should win but this is more evenly matched than most of our fan base is willing to admit. As others said, I don’t like the fact that their offensive strength is our defensive weakness. And, it seems the teams that we are supposed to be able to run on give us the most trouble. Going to be a fun time. #GATA