TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Ticket Preorder.

Default Re: Bowl Ticket Preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    Numbers of pre-sales??? Man we talk a big game but sell 1,250 to the most wanted bowl..
    I mean, we don’t even know where we’re going yet.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    Numbers of pre-sales??? Man we talk a big game but sell 1,250 to the most wanted bowl..
    Sadly, I think a lot of people misunderstand the presale process. I've had to explain it multiple times to some people in order for it to click.

many seem to be worried they're going to be charged for something we're not going to

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I mean, we don’t even know where we’re going yet.
    It costs nothing to preorder. Worst case you can get a tax donation to WINGS.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    It costs nothing to preorder. Worst case you can get a tax donation to WINGS.
    Costs nothing to wait and order only the ones you intend to use, and much of our fan base likely isn’t set give away a handful of tickets while budgeting to make the trip itself. We ain’t all high-rolling eligible bachelors like you, you stud!
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Costs nothing to wait and order only the ones you intend to use, and much of our fan base likely isn’t set give away a handful of tickets while budgeting to make the trip itself. We ain’t all high-rolling eligible bachelors like you, you stud!
    but that's the thing is that you would only get charged for the bowl you can go to anyway.

If you already know you can go to Orlando, go ahead and submit your pre-order. That's what I don't think people understand. some seem to think they're going to get charged for everything they submit a pre-order for but that's not the case.

All you have to do is order the games you want. It's not like you get charged anything until it's official and you're only getting charged for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    but that's the thing is that you would only get charged for the bowl you can go to anyway.

If you already know you can go to Orlando, go ahead and submit your pre-order. That's what I don't think people understand. some seem to think they're going to get charged for everything they submit a pre-order for but that's not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    All you have to do is order the games you want. It's not like you get charged anything until it's official and you're only getting charged for that game.
    I understand.

And I genuinely appreciate that some of y’all are so gung-ho. I love that 1peat is going to buy 9 tickets and be there 3 days before the game representing.

That’s just not how most people ‘shop’ when there’s no danger of missing out by waiting until it’s announced. And as I’ve said before-as crass as it sounds, for a lot of folks, it’s more a ‘shopping’ experience than a ‘philanthropic’ one.

All I was really saying is that we’ll sell our tickets once it’s announced and people can make concrete plans, and that ‘slow’ pre-orders are nothing to be concerned about.

I understand.

And I genuinely appreciate that some of y’all are so gung-ho. I love that 1peat is going to buy 9 tickets and be there 3 days before the game representing.

That’s just not how most people ‘shop’ when there’s no danger of missing out by waiting until it’s announced. And as I’ve said before-as crass as it sounds, for a lot of folks, it’s more a ‘shopping’ experience than a ‘philanthropic’ one.

All I was really saying is that we’ll sell our tickets once it’s announced and people can make concrete plans, and that ‘slow’ pre-orders are nothing to be concerned about.
    Yup.

The more important question is how many tickets have other schools been buying?
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

I understand.

agree. I have not pre-ordered, but I am about 99% sure I'm going to all except AZ. But I did not pre-order 1) cause I'm lazy, 2) I'm lazy, 3) I'm busy, and 4) I'm lazy.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    agree. I have not pre-ordered, but I am about 99% sure I'm going to all except AZ. But I did not pre-order 1) cause I'm lazy, 2) I'm lazy, 3) I'm busy, and 4) I'm lazy.
    I have the same problem, but not necessarily in the same order.