TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 420

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

  1. #261

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Fair enough. And last year I would have been much more in the know. But it just kinda fell in my lap today. (Replying to GATAlac El Dorado)

  2. #262

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Fair enough. And last year I would have been much more in the know. But it just kinda fell in my lap today. (Replying to GATAlac El Dorado)
    I was just joshin’ with ya.
    Sincerely,
    Irwin M. Fletcher

    P.S.: Have a nice day!

  3. #263

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I was just joshin’ with ya.
    I know, and I agree it doesn't make a ton of sense. My source had 0 perspective on the why or how.

  4. #264

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Fair enough. And last year I would have been much more in the know. But it just kinda fell in my lap today. (Replying to GATAlac El Dorado)
    Not the same without you btw

  5. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    I just want the cure bowl honestly I selected the other ones too on my pre order list but I don’t want to go back to camellia I want something new..new city ..new experience

  6. #266

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Here's what I surmise:

    App's Access Bowl chances now are pretty much kaput. That means (from what I understand) no Sun Belt team is going into a bowl at-large and the 5 Sun Belt bowls will have the 5 SBC bowl-eligible teams. If Mobile wanted to take the Sun belt runner-up, then New Orleans and Mobile Bowls are locked up and there's no real reason the other 3 bowls can't go ahead and make their selections. But since we've heard nothing that means a possibility Mobile will take someone other than App or ULL. I wouldn't rule out us going to Mobile and I also don't think we'll hear anything until after the CCG Saturday.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  7. #267

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Not the same without you btw
    I really appreciate that. Miss it.

  8. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Here's what I surmise:

    App's Access Bowl chances now are pretty much kaput. That means (from what I understand) no Sun Belt team is going into a bowl at-large and the 5 Sun Belt bowls will have the 5 SBC bowl-eligible teams. If Mobile wanted to take the Sun belt runner-up, then New Orleans and Mobile Bowls are locked up and there's no real reason the other 3 bowls can't go ahead and make their selections. But since we've heard nothing that means a possibility Mobile will take someone other than App or ULL. I wouldn't rule out us going to Mobile and I also don't think we'll hear anything until after the CCG Saturday.
    Can you imagine the nuclear bomb that would go off if App lost the conference championship game and then we were selected for a better bowl than them? Imagine 11-2 App State in the Camellia Bowl. Their fans would be livid lol

  9. #269

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Can you imagine the nuclear bomb that would go off if App lost the conference championship game and then we were selected for a better bowl than them? Imagine 11-2 App State in the Camellia Bowl. Their fans would be livid lol
    We already got Go Daddy over them in 2015 even though they beat us and finished ahead in the conference standings and we brought more people to Montgomery than they did both years they went there. It's not out of the question though obviously they're having a much better year than us.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  10. #270

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Can you imagine the nuclear bomb that would go off if App lost the conference championship game and then we were selected for a better bowl than them? Imagine 11-2 App State in the Camellia Bowl. Their fans would be livid lol
    I think their players would love a chance to leave Boone in winter and go to Arizona.

Similar Threads

  1. Realistic shot at a postseason?
    By GSUALLDAY25 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th February 2017, 02:47 PM
  2. Realistic Expectations for 2014 Season
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 24th January 2014, 08:27 PM
  3. What is a realistic goal for our basketball program?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2nd April 2009, 10:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •