TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

1. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

The Number of Pre-Sales is weak. Cutler posted to twitter Cure 1,250, Camellia 1,115, New Orleans 420?, Arizona 294, Mobile 655...........WOW! we have a 5000 allotment

Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    The Number of Pre-Sales is weak. Cutler posted to twitter Cure 1,250, Camellia 1,115, New Orleans 420?, Arizona 294, Mobile 655...........WOW! we have a 5000 allotment
    Which will probably double if not triple once the bowl becomes official. We sold out out allotments the previous 2 bowl games.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Not sure if the 420? Is simply a joke or wondering why people put that in. I was one of the early birds who submitted the day pre-orders opened, and at that time New Orleans was still a possibility, so that could be why there are so many, or maybe some didn't realize it had been eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Not sure if the 420? Is simply a joke or wondering why people put that in. I was one of the early birds who submitted the day pre-orders opened, and at that time New Orleans was still a possibility, so that could be why there are so many, or maybe some didn't realize it had been eliminated
    I didn't submit for NO or Mobile. Mobile likely takes the loser of the conference championship so I figured it was pointless. If it does somehow happen I'll still buy through the school, but there's so much seating there it won't matter if I have seats that are allocated by priority.

I requested 9 for Camellia/Cure, but only 1 for Arizona. I might be solo if we get stuck out there, although I'm hoping that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I didn't submit for NO or Mobile. Mobile likely takes the loser of the conference championship so I figured it was pointless. If it does somehow happen I'll still buy through the school, but there's so much seating there it won't matter if I have seats that are allocated by priority.

I requested 9 for Camellia/Cure, but only 1 for Arizona. I might be solo if we get stuck out there, although I'm hoping that's not going to happen.
    I was just referring to how he typed it out as "420?".

I did 6 for Orlando, Mobile, and Montgomery, but only 3 for NOLA or AZ.
    Figured I'd be able to gift or sell the extras for the close bowls, but if not, there'd be a little wiggle room (Montgomery was a bit snug and I like to bring signs).

3 for the others in case I can take someone with or again have a buffer for signs

not worried about it at all. I am 99% sure I'm going to any of them except for AZ, but won't order until the bowl is formally announced. I would imagine that most are in the same boat as me. We will not have any trouble selling out our allotment if history is any precursor.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Y'all really need to look for rooms in Mobile.

8. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Id much prefer to look for them in Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Someone's going to discover a loophole in the rule book that makes us east division champs instead of App?
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Someone's going to discover a loophole in the rule book that makes us east division champs instead of App?
    Dunno where Louisiana and App are going, but they AREN'T going to Mobile.