TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Thatís a targeting call 99 out of 100 times.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    1. He's probably not a quitter, so I doubt that would happen.

2. He sought counsel on his first coaching job, and brought in coordinators that could help be a foundation for his staff.

3. We had a ton of poor roster management due to coaching turnover and attrition, so it takes some time to restock. Whether that's a satisfactory answer to you or not, it's the truth and any logical cfb fan or analyst would tell you that.

4. We had a player attempt to murder someone (Griffin), a player commit suicide, and Werts was suspended because of bogus cocaine charges. No coach ever plans for that, much less all three happening in one season. Plus the OL injuries are ridiculously high.

5. There's not a Saban that's coming to GS. Sorry wish I could help you there.
    I would advise an allegedly on the Griffin charges. He hasnít been to court yet which affords him the presumption of innocent until proven guilty.

3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Man remember when we used to be a threat to score from anywhere at anytime on the field.

stAtes QB has been spot on accuracy with his passes today.

I know Cpt obvious, but homer announcers really inhale vigorously when you aren't the Homer.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    I know Cpt obvious, but homer announcers really inhale vigorously when you aren't the Homer.
    Knowledgeable homers are one thing, idiots or another.

Werts still pitching that too early.

8. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    You can be a homer and still be a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    I would advise an allegedly on the Griffin charges. He hasnít been to court yet which affords him the presumption of innocent until proven guilty.
    Good call. My point remains - no coach anticipates a starter on defense sitting in jail all season.

This one commentator sounds like seth rogen.