TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

1. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    So you really believe the best course of action for Georgia Southern is for Chad Lunsford to resign at this point? That’s not just an emotion fueled, possibly alcohol fueled rant during the middle of a game that’s not going well?
    This is not the first game that has not gone well. In fact we have looked incompetent against all but the weakest foes except long time rival APP. I have played, coached, and watched for 50 years and this team’s performance is inexplicable. And yes we made a huge mistake on our HC hire.

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Funny thing is that we could still lose this ,then beat GagSt and finish 7-5. Most before the season would have been happy or at least expected with that record. Add to that wins over our 2 rivals.

I think what is aggravating is that we could be so much better. Just a bipolar team.
    Just One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    This is not the first game that has not gone well. In fact we have looked incompetent against all but the weakest foes except long time rival APP. I have played, coached, and watched for 50 years and this team’s performance is inexplicable. And yes we made a huge mistake on our HC hire.
    You didn’t answer my question whether you think the best course of action is for Chad Lunsford to actually resign. If that is your opinion, then my opinion is, that your opinion is stupid.

I just want to see adjustments made

Nvm

Great adjustments, Bob
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Great adjustments, Bob
    Lineman completely missed the man he was suppose to block. What adjustment would have fixed that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Great adjustments, Bob
    So three straight passes is not an adjustment? Can’t throw the ball without blocking. Stop it.

Have our DL forgotten how to tackle?

Those qb scrambles then finding a man who makes a catch over our defender is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯