TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sunbelt Improved

1. Default Re: Sunbelt Improved

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I hate to play the What If game, but let's play anyway.

What if, we dont fumble against GT in 2014?

AND

What if, we dont muff a punt against UGA in 2015?

AND

What if, we do not lost to GaSt in 2015 and allow them to get to their first bowl?

AND

What if, we do not hire Tyson Summers, but instead extend WF or bring up McGee or Lunsford as his replacement?

Critical moments in our recent history that have been to our detriment, and each one is bad. But if they all go a different way, who knows where we are right now.
    Bingo.

S**t flows down stream if you ask me.

Default Re: Sunbelt Improved

FTR... while we may be equal to App in facilities they are about to pass us by. Their football facility is under construction and they already have an IPF.

AND

AND

What if, we do not lost to GaSt in 2015 and allow them to get to their first bowl?

AND

What if, we do not hire Tyson Summers, but instead extend WF or bring up McGee or Lunsford as his replacement?

Critical moments in our recent history that have been to our detriment, and each one is bad. But if they all go a different way, who knows where we are right now.
    Fritz was offered a new contract/raise in October, or whenever we hit 6 wins his 2nd season per TK. All the local outlets were shown the contract and have seen it with their own eyes. Going by Winsapedia that would have been after beating Texas State on 10/29 a Thursday. Assuming we drew up the contract over the weekend 11/2.

Agreed though if Fritz had stayed 4 years we'd be in much better shape. As loaded as the 2016 team was likely you would have seen us ranked.
    Last edited by 1peatfor7; 13th November 2019 at 12:39 PM.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

AND

AND

AND

dont forget the fumble at goal line vs NC State, opening game, 1st game Willie coached! While your at it, we had Minnesota beat this year. Oh, the humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    FTR... while we may be equal to App in facilities they are about to pass us by. Their football facility is under construction and they already have an IPF.
    newsflash by their play on the field, W-L record, Bowl streaks and wins, P5 wins etc they all ready have passed us by and to think differently you are a GS Homer.

6. Default Re: Sunbelt Improved

We’re behind because no one donates to us..our total donors is around 3% (that’s disgusting)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    dont forget the fumble at goal line vs NC State, opening game, 1st game Willie coached! While your at it, we had Minnesota beat this year. Oh, the humanity.
    I was just speaking to gaining attention as the #2 program in the state, but yes those two wins would have been nice as well.

As I said in another thread, had we kept WF around I bet we would have beaten Ole Miss in 2016 and possibly Indiana in 2017 as well.

I was just speaking to gaining attention as the #2 program in the state, but yes those two wins would have been nice as well.

As I said in another thread, had we kept WF around I bet we would have beaten Ole Miss in 2016 and possibly Indiana in 2017 as well.
    +1. I wonder when Willie's new OC will be plucked. I posted before we really need to be pulling for all our SB football teams/programs to improve.

We would have had a good shot at going undefeated that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Not sure of the rest of their facilities, but they have a fairly decent indoor practice field, maybe 5 years old.