TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Positives...

1. Default Re: Positives...

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Are you familiar with Troy attendance?

It was homecoming, and their stadium was maybe 30% (including the pretty good size GS crowd.)

I have watched some games where they legitimately didn't have 200 fans in the stands.

Troy is another one of those places that has to invent attendance. I would wager that we had more people in our stands at the first two games than Troy has had at all their home games over the last two seasons combined.

GS is not like these scrubs. We actually attend some games. In real life.

This would make a pile of money for us. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just not being logical.
    It’s comments like this that contribute to others challenging you so often and not taking you seriously.

Default Re: Positives...

This is a rube thread bro.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

GS Rifle team beats MIT, GS best shooting of the year!, GATA ladies!

4. Default Re: Positives...

They are really doing some awesome work!

We have a good shot at having our first Olympic team member:

https://www.statesboroherald.com/lif...okyo-olympics/

They are really doing some awesome work!

We have a good shot at having our first Olympic team member:

https://www.statesboroherald.com/lif...okyo-olympics/
    some of you guys might have thought I was clowning around when I've mentioned our rifle team over the last couple of weeks, but I wasn't, they are real good. Now on a bleaker note, our VB season came to a merciful end last night. 2-14 in conference play, ouch.

6. Default Re: Positives...

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    some of you guys might have thought I was clowning around when I've mentioned our rifle team over the last couple of weeks, but I wasn't, they are real good. Now on a bleaker note, our VB season came to a merciful end last night. 2-14 in conference play, ouch.
    They really are outstanding. Especially considering how short a time that rifle program has existed.

GS also has a great shooting (and archery) facility now. It’s public, anyone who has a little extra time should check it out.

They really are outstanding. Especially considering how short a time that rifle program has existed.

GS also has a great shooting (and archery) facility now. It’s public, anyone who has a little extra time should check it out.
    +1, state of the art facility but what the heck Fire TK.(smile)

The fact that we are talking about a sport as obscure as rifle to vilify Kleinline says it all.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    It’s comments like this that contribute to others challenging you so often and not taking you seriously.
    Did you take a look at any of the MAC games this week. When they pulled the camera back for a full stadium view, there were less than 1000 people there...…...fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    The fact that we are talking about a sport as obscure as rifle to vilify Kleinline says it all.
    As I suspected, you only pretend to care about non-revenue sports when you can get in a pot-shot at "Kelinfeld" for doing poorly in a sport we've always done poorly in.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.