TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Positives...

Default Re: Positives...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I saw our fans in Montgomery too. I also saw two of them go straight from the game to the hospital because they drank too much and fell and busted their faces on the metal bleachers.
    I don’t care one way or another about beer sales but regarding the Cramton Bowl you could be stone cold sober and trip on those steps. Who designed those things?

2. Default Re: Positives...

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    I don’t care one way or another about beer sales but regarding the Cramton Bowl you could be stone cold sober and trip on those steps. Who designed those things?
    you are correct.

I never drank a drop. And damned near busted my butt

I feel like I need to weigh in on this thread.
    1) I was in Montgomery too!
    2) Show me the numbers!
    3) We could do a promotion like Domino's does with pizzas. In the second quarter, random drawing, section D gets $.10 beers through halftime!

BOTTLED WATER...
    Now that's where the money is.. Trillions made there. I have numbers but they won't fit on this screen.

On the down low, but GS should invest in porkbelly futures. Trillions to be made there. I won't show numbers or data, but trust me I know a guy.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    On the down low, but GS should invest in porkbelly futures. Trillions to be made there. I won't show numbers or data, but trust me I know a guy.
    Billy Ray Valentine?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    No no no... Coke Zero. If we only sold Coke Zero! You know they sell Bazillions of dollars of Coke Zero around the world? We should absolutley be getting in on our share. I don't have any actual numbers to back up what I'm saying but whatever! Think about it... we already sell Coke and Diet Coke. It's logical!

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    No no no... Coke Zero. If we only sold Coke Zero! You know they sell Bazillions of dollars of Coke Zero around the world? We should absolutley be getting in on our share. I don't have any actual numbers to back up what I'm saying but whatever! Think about it... we already sell Coke and Diet Coke. It's logical!
    Plus One. No Diet Coke for me.

9. Default Re: Positives...

Just doing some quick back of the napkin math, hypothetically speaking if we sold 5k beers per game (that's 1 beer for every 3.5 people using an average attendance of 17.5k per game), at $7 each and assuming half of that is the cost, that's $17.5k per game. That's $105k a year for a 6 game season, or $1m in 9.5 years. Of course, if you factor in additional labor for the beer distribution, that pushes $1m operating margin up to 10-11 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    I was reading on the internet that a Coke Zero is that top-selling concession at sporting events IN THE WORLD.

And did you know Coke is based in Georgia?

We’re sitting on a gold mine and twiddling our thumbs. Probably because our Yankee AD drinks Pepsi.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops