TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DeBeese and Werts

Default Re: DeBeese and Werts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    With the advanced analytics they have now, they should count east/west yards in rushing totals too.
    I mean fitbit would.....
    Jayson Foster would have 10,000 career rushing yards.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

2. Default Re: DeBeese and Werts

Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Find Ruse at that D2 school he’s at.
    Da Wildcat! Will go well with our new uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Jayson Foster would have 10,000 career rushing yards.
    So just barely enough to pass AP.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Oh trust me I know you don’t. Pete and KJ won’t either.
    At least you're consistent. Kinda like EskimoSkins.

Show me where I said Debesse is perfect or doing everything 100% right? But it's hard to do anything right when we can't block. He could be calling a perfect game and it would still look like #$%^&* with no blocking.

It's hard to do anything when the defense consistently has three or four guys in the backfield every time Shai drops back. It's hard to do anything on IZ or up the middle when there are consistently two or three DL's or LB's sitting there at the LOS waiting untouched for the RB. It's also hard to do anything on the perimeter when Shai gets to the corner and it's three or four on two with Shai and the RB being the only two white shirts within 10 yards of the ball.

But carry on. keep telling us how it's ALL Debesse's fault.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Ok, it's settled, we hire the KSU HC, have him bring his entire staff and we get back to the tried and true flex/TO.
    And then if he does good and gets poached away, what then? We can't continue to tuck our tails between our legs and pray for the flex to "save" us every time we have a less then perfect season. Because when that coach leaves, we are going to have to re-start everything over again and try to recruit to another new system.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    So which is it? Are we too predictable or do we do too much?
    I thought all we did was run "dives" up the middle on third and long?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Sorry, but in this league the absolute minimum should be 7 games and I really wouldn't feel that "good" about it.
    A lot on here were calling for 7-5 or worse at the beginning of the season due to our schedule and which games we had that were away. I was one of them. Not that I LIKE it, but you have to be realistic. I'll take 7-5 and another year to get away from the recruiting nightmare of that last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    A lot on here were calling for 7-5 or worse at the beginning of the season due to our schedule and which games we had that were away. I was one of them. Not that I LIKE it, but you have to be realistic. I'll take 7-5 and another year to get away from the recruiting nightmare of that last couple years.
    We are who we thought we were?

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    We are who we thought we were?
    Unfortunately and I hate being right this time.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by Claydus View Post
    David Dean, Rance Gillespie, and Bryan Cook would like a word
    Coach Dean was a round peg in a square hole and a pretty good coach, he shojld have known better. I wonder what they told him to make him come to GS.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me