TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: MBB vs #24 Auburn SEC Network

Default Re: MBB vs #24 Auburn SEC Network

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    whos idea was it to put a volleyball game in at 6:00? Basketball starts 30 minutes on completion of VB game. Isn't that special, heavens knows when the darn basketball game will start. Us old guys got to get to bed early, especially with a 8:00 tee time tomorrow. If our VB team was NCAA bound, might have gone over at six. VB is a lot like soccer, if you play sub .500, not interested. Hate to say that but.... Now if my granddaughter was on a team different story, I'd be there even if they were less than stellar.
    Trying to increase attendance. Good idea if you ask me.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    GS 112, Reinhart 52. Can we do it against the 1-2 Eagles of Reinhart? Much less than that I won't be very happy. If we are up by 5 at the half, I'll request a barf bag at the concession stand.
    109-55.

Pretty good call Garns.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    109-55.

Pretty good call Garns.
    with a second left they fired up a 3 that went in or it would have been 52. If we didn't play like crap in the first half could have been 125-55.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Trying to increase attendance. Good idea if you ask me.
    Nope, VB was scheduled for 6:00 long before the basketball schedule was set. CB couldn't get Reinhart on any other date(supposedly), so CB said, that's ok, we will play after the VB game. Had nothing to do with increasing VB attendance. Oh and VB team lost again.

Absolutely no reason to continue to schedule multiple D2s a year. Who gives a F if we couldn’t get Rhinehardt any other time?
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Absolutely no reason to continue to schedule multiple D2s a year. Who gives a F if we couldn’t get Rhinehardt any other time?
    i don't think Reinhart is in the NCAA. I might be wrong but I thought they were in the National Christian College Association. Your going to love that return match up with Carver Bible College!. I found out tonight their enrollment is FIFTYTWO! I'm not kidding, 52! Students. 52.

Auburn beat Davidson tonigh 76-66.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    i can't figure out why we can't get a Big South team or SOCON team to play.

Reinhardt is NAIA. Fun fact, Dominique Swope finished his football career there.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBleedsBlue View Post
    Reinhardt is NAIA. Fun fact, Dominique Swope finished his football career there.
    thanks, I knew they were not ncaa.