TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

  1. #11

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    I'm hoping Gag loses every game they play. Anything else is secondary. We just need to take care of business.

  2. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Not me, I’ll definitely be hoping to see State lose to ULM this week and beat App next week.
    I still don't care.

    I wish all misadventures, misfortune, mayhem and shenanigans on Gag.

    We all know how they got here. We all know it ain't right.

    Screw them 365.... Twice on Sundays.

    (App was an incredible win..... But conference title? Calm down.)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,926

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    I'm hoping Gag loses every game they play. Anything else is secondary. We just need to take care of business.
    This.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  4. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I still don't care.

    I wish all misadventures, misfortune, mayhem and shenanigans on Gag.

    We all know how they got here. We all know it ain't right.

    Screw them 365.... Twice on Sundays.

    (App was an incredible win..... But conference title? Calm down.)
    Calm down? We are in the Sun Belt, not the SEC, not even the AAC. I mean, we are in a conference where the best team left on our schedule is Ga State... there is no reason why we couldn’t win the title.

  5. #15

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    The idea that what's bad for State is more important than what's good for Southern is the mentality Georgia Tech has to UGA. App State is not worth that level of hate from us, and Georgia State for damn sure isn't.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  6. #16

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    To be honest, if you take off the GS hommer glasses it's kind of interesting to watch how that GagSt HC is building Gag into a respectable program. If we ever hope that the SB develops into a more respected conference like how the AAC is getting a little more respect, you all better hope our fellow SB teams improve and for most of them, improve a lot!

  7. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The idea that what's bad for State is more important than what's good for Southern is the mentality Georgia Tech has to UGA. App State is not worth that level of hate from us, and Georgia State for damn sure isn't.
    What if what’s bad for GAST is good for GS?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    8,511

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    The more I'm thinking about it, the more I want ULM to absolutely abuse Gag St and for Gag St to beat Appy. Gives them both two losses in conference and helps us out by making totally us in control of our own destiny and giving us room for one slip up (as long as it is not against Gag St). I also still want Appy to lose to South Carolina by a pretty good amount.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  9. #19

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    To be honest, if you take off the GS hommer glasses it's kind of interesting to watch how that GagSt HC is building Gag into a respectable program. If we ever hope that the SB develops into a more respected conference like how the AAC is getting a little more respect, you all better hope our fellow SB teams improve and for most of them, improve a lot!
    that’s fine with everyone except state who we compete with for money, recruits, and attention within our own state. Everyone else can be juggernauts but state can go frick the dog for all I care. That being said I hope they lose all games except App State because that helps us

  10. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 and possible paths to the East Division Title

    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    that’s fine with everyone except state who we compete with for money, recruits, and attention within our own state. Everyone else can be juggernauts but state can go frick the dog for all I care. That being said I hope they lose all games except App State because that helps us
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Title Game is Thursday
    By oldfart in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 24th October 2015, 02:16 PM
  2. Sun Belt Title Rules
    By CB EAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 19th October 2015, 04:02 PM
  3. Sports Netowrk 2012 Division FCS Players of the Week
    By GSU36+yrFan in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 03:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •