TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    PERCHance do you remember where?
    I might have confused it with a perchture
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

2. Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

I tried listening to a Cole Swandell song. Sounded like that dude from Rincon who did bro country a few years back, Wally Currington.

3. Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Quote Originally Posted by elmothemoose View Post
    I tried listening to a Cole Swandell song. Sounded like that dude from Rincon who did bro country a few years back, Wally Currington.
    Billy Currington not Wally, "Good Directions" was a song Currington recoreded that Luke Bryan wrote before he hit it big. Cole wrote a good number of hit songs for Luke and other artists top hits too.
    "I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

4. Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Wow!

Love from the Gov can’t hurt!

Cole has a concert at RSM Classic on St. Simons Saturday, Nov. 23. He is True Blue! Had a GS skybox for Eagle donors a few years ago at the tournament. Cole has never forgotten where he came from - the BEST! Went FaceTime with Coach Lunsford and the team after App State win. We need to get him back in Paulson leading the team on the field against Gag State!

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Cole has a concert at RSM Classic on St. Simons Saturday, Nov. 23. He is True Blue! Had a GS skybox for Eagle donors a few years ago at the tournament. Cole has never forgotten where he came from - the BEST! Went FaceTime with Coach Lunsford and the team after App State win. We need to get him back in Paulson leading the team on the field against Gag State!
    I AGREE
    SlickEagle now, formally known as EagleDawg

7. Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I like that idea a LOT!

Say what you want about his music, but this guy is a full-on, unapologetic ambassador for Georgia Southern . . .

https://www.wideopencountry.com/cole...ubhP-7lA_U4xJ4
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

9. Default Re: Cole Swindell Twitter about GS!

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    Say what you want about his music, but this guy is a full-on, unapologetic ambassador for Georgia Southern . . .

https://www.wideopencountry.com/cole...ubhP-7lA_U4xJ4
    Solid!

I’m not a country music guy. Couldn’t pick any of Cole’s songs out of the crowd....

But I like the guy a lot. Good to see some folks don’t forget where they came from.

Had zero clue he has 9 #1 hits