TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Difference Maker

Default Re: Difference Maker

Quote Originally Posted by SlickEagle View Post
    The difference maker could potentially also have been how we went soft on defense & offense in the fourth quarter. In my mind, I kept seeing how the MN game ended. But what is important is that we hung on for the win.
    worried me too
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Can I get a translator for that first sentence?

I was pointing out that you can’t snap the ball forward. Probably why everybody has a “snap it backwards” offense. Because that’s the rules of football. I dunno
    Everybody on here (and probably even you) know that I mean “shotgun vs under center) you really are one of those people who can only feel good about himself by trying to agitate others. Guys like you are why I quit checking in around here and why I will probably stop again. So go pat yourself on the back smart azz!

I thought our shotgun snaps were pretty good this week. Didn’t throw off the timing of the plays like games past. I don’t know about the fundamentals of long snapping but seems our guy can snap it to a punter no problem. But then shotgun gives us issues.

The real difference maker was Lunsford was in a hoody and NotSatterfield looked like an Eskimo. What did we do to be ready for the cold that they didn’t?

Quote Originally Posted by hcjim999 View Post
    I thought our shotgun snaps were pretty good this week. Didn’t throw off the timing of the plays like games past. I don’t know about the fundamentals of long snapping but seems our guy can snap it to a punter no problem. But then shotgun gives us issues.
    Long snapper is not the Center. Two different people, 2 different techniques.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Last 2 games....19 carries 288 yards

There is zero reason other than coaching malpractice that he’s not our leading rusher in attempts every game.
    Make him too predictable and he won't get as many yards, for sure. That happened late in the game, actually.

We need a good mix and most of all we need to be less predictable, which is one of the things we did well early in the game when our option game appeared back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by hcjim999 View Post

The real difference maker was Lunsford was in a hoody and NotSatterfield looked like an Eskimo. What did we do to be ready for the cold that they didn’t?
    Sacked up.