TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6566676869 LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

They looked really cool in those Halloween masks though...

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

What a crank.

I mean, it's cold, wet, and really windy and we've had guys cramping up all night.

It's not a coincidence the other game we've got accused of that was the NC State game where it was 100 bleeping degrees on the field.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 1st November 2019 at 09:52 AM.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

What a crank.

I mean, it's cold, wet, and really windy and we've had guys cramping up all night.
    Yea but that does look INCREDIBLY suspicious with both guys looking at the sideline and falling down like that. ESPECIALLY when one of them jumps up and gets into an Appy's face 10 seconds later.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

What a crank.

Yea but those were REALLY fishy. The others were legit, but even I was saying this was suspect.

Bowdry didn't do his argument any favors by jumping up when the App guy was talking **** to him for going down.

5. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Yea but those were REALLY fishy. The others were legit, but even I was saying this was suspect.

Bowdry didn't do his argument any favors by jumping up when the App guy was talking **** to him for going down.
    But at least Brinson came over to help him work out his cramp.

At least it was coordinated

Did we not have a locker room? From the video of CL slamming the chair, they look like they're in an elementary school gym.

8. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    Gotta love the posts on the sunbelt board crowing about how much the App players love the cold.
    Those guys are fools, bitter because we ruined the "SB's best chance at the Cotton Bowl" while we "embarrass the SB" with our OOC play.

Even if they won, they wouldn't even be ranked with that weaka** schedule when the polls come out on Tuesday. They have beaten 1 team with a winning record, they never had a shot at the Cotton Bowl.

We hammered our only G5 opponent, despite choking severally we lost to an undefeated Minnesota by just 3 points and App-holes are stupider than I thought if they think they would have fared well against this years LSU team on opening night in Baton Rouge.

9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Appalachian State (October 31 - 8:00:00 PM)

After the fake injury, was anyone else yelling at the guy for getting in the App State players faces? Get a 15 yard penalty right there and you increase their odds of winning the game. I was yelling at the screen to "shut up and get to the sideline!"

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Yea but that does look INCREDIBLY suspicious with both guys looking at the sideline and falling down like that. ESPECIALLY when one of them jumps up and gets into an Appy's face 10 seconds later.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsuoption View Post
    After the fake injury, was anyone else yelling at the guy for getting in the App State players faces? Get a 15 yard penalty right there and you increase their odds of winning the game. I was yelling at the screen to "shut up and get to the sideline!"
    I normally dont criticize the potential fake injuries. But that was almost certainly one, and he acted like a donkey afterwards.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.