TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: What was the attendance?

  1. Default What was the attendance?

    Did anyone here?

  2. #2

    Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsoringeagle View Post
    Did anyone here?
    11,100, if there were 400 students there today it was a lot. Students were big fat no show.

  3. #3

    Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    11,100, if there were 400 students there today it was a lot. Students were big fat no show.
    Home side was dead too. Don't just blame the students.

  4. Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixyearplan View Post
    Home side was dead too. Don't just blame the students.
    Home side looked ok at the start considering the conditions. The students did not show up today. I ain't mad with them though.

  5. Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Were any of you under the impression anyone would show up to this game??

    The weather was awful and it was a game vs Coastal Carolina. Die hard students showed and die hard alumni and season ticket holders showed up. Alumni side was empty too.

    Lots and lots of season ticket holders were no show as well. That’s just how it goes sometimes.

  6. #6

    Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Home side looked ok at the start considering the conditions. The students did not show up today. I ain't mad with them though.
    +1, 400 students, think about that. I shouldn't be shocked, they don't show up for basketball either.

  7. Default Re: What was the attendance?

    11,015

  8. #8

    Default Re: What was the attendance?

    I said to my wife and daughter that in tropical storm conditions our fans show up better than the majority of the Sunbelt teams in perfect days.

  9. #9

    Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by bfteagle View Post
    I said to my wife and daughter that in tropical storm conditions our fans show up better than the majority of the Sunbelt teams in perfect days.
    Truth.

  10. Default Re: What was the attendance?

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    11,100, if there were 400 students there today it was a lot. Students were big fat no show.
    That's a Gag 580,000.

Similar Threads

  1. Attendance
    By EagleLaw in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st October 2015, 10:52 AM
  2. Attendance
    By eaglefreak in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 16th October 2013, 07:56 PM
  3. Attendance
    By eagleone in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22nd November 2011, 08:24 AM
  4. Attendance
    By gsueagle2424 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th October 2010, 09:49 AM
  5. Attendance for WCU
    By eagleskins in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 20th September 2009, 10:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •