TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Wish i had the discipline to not comment on this thread but i don't. Stop complaining. A win is a win. Ain't no way the majority of yall commenting on here was at the game. If you weren't there, tv done absolutely no justice for how hard is was raining. I was there till halftime with my daughter and decided to leave so she wouldn't get sick. The weather was atrocious. Both teams run similar offenses and it was to be expected that it would turn into a dogfight. This CCU team is not as bad as yall make them out to be. They scored 37 on everybody's favorite team. The defense done a great job in my opinion. Typical of this board to complain about a win. My hat goes off to the players for their will to win and blocking out the weather. Hail Southern!!
    I was there until halftime as well, and we looked horrible, rain or not. This team has neither the talent nor coaching to do much and I have even less faith for next season. Hoping something clicks with these guys but it's almost like they realize they're not good

2. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

If you did graduate from GS in 2018, that would explain why you can't understand a win is a win. Were you there? If not, you can't understand why this game turned out like this.
    What does someone being there have to do with anything? This team hasn’t looked good in any conditions they’ve played in all year

3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_4024 View Post
    I was there until halftime as well, and we looked horrible, rain or not. This team has neither the talent nor coaching to do much and I have even less faith for next season. Hoping something clicks with these guys but it's almost like they realize they're not good
    +1

We're obviously not where we want to be on offense, but we were without question better on offense than we were against South Alabama. BTW, Coastal leads the Sun Belt in yards per play of offense, at least they did going into this game.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Wish i had the discipline to not comment on this thread but i don't. Stop complaining. A win is a win. Ain't no way the majority of yall commenting on here was at the game. If you weren't there, tv done absolutely no justice for how hard is was raining. I was there till halftime with my daughter and decided to leave so she wouldn't get sick. The weather was atrocious. Both teams run similar offenses and it was to be expected that it would turn into a dogfight. This CCU team is not as bad as yall make them out to be. They scored 37 on everybody's favorite team. The defense done a great job in my opinion. Typical of this board to complain about a win. My hat goes off to the players for their will to win and blocking out the weather. Hail Southern!!
    This team is bad, and the coaching is terrible, we have every right to complain. We are one of the worst teams in the nation with an inept offense. Yes, the weather was unfavorable, but what has been the excuse leading up to this game?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    We're obviously not where we want to be on offense, but we were without question better on offense than we were against South Alabama. BTW, Coastal leads the Sun Belt in yards per play of offense, at least they did going into this game.
    They were playing with their backup QB. That shouldn't go without saying, especially considering how they scored two TDs in OT on us

Quote Originally Posted by EagleGrad2018 View Post
    They literally played the same crappy football 2 weeks ago against a terrible South Al team. Y’all can keep saying a win is a win but it’s just delaying the inevitable
    What is the inevitable?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

8. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleGrad2018 View Post
    They literally played the same crappy football 2 weeks ago against a terrible South Al team. Y’all can keep saying a win is a win but it’s just delaying the inevitable
    Millenial, please take your ball and go home. We outgained them by 140 yds. Defense held them 228 yds. We seen the playbook opened a little more. We threw a pass on 4th and 5 with the game on the line. Then threw the same exact pass on the very next play for a touchdown again.

9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    What is the inevitable?
    Cleaning house

10. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    This team is bad, and the coaching is terrible, we have every right to complain. We are one of the worst teams in the nation with an inept offense. Yes, the weather was unfavorable, but what has been the excuse leading up to this game?
    300 yds rushing and got the job done. Bandwagon fans.