TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendance)

Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

If some posters gave a dollar to the Eagle Fund to match each post here, we might not have continuity problems. It's like people who don't vote griping about politics. If you don't donate, buy season tickets, attend most games, buy parking - STFU!

Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    If some posters gave a dollar to the Eagle Fund to match each post here, we might not have continuity problems. It's like people who don't vote griping about politics. If you don't donate, buy season tickets, attend most games, buy parking - STFU!
    This so much
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

3. Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN
    IMO, given our current situation, I think the best way to do that is to wait until next season. Give our sponsors X amount of tickets as part of their sponsorship packages and count those tickets every game (used or unused) because technically the sponsors paid for them.

I am not saying we should, or shouldnít, do that but it seems like the best way to go about that.

but WHY? What do we gain from it?

It posted weird because of how I copy/pasted it. But yes, that is exactly what I asked.
    In that scenario, we allocate more tickets and as a result a ďgainĒ is the potential to fill more seats, whatís so difficult to understand about that?

The difference is that voting is free.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

5. Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Talk to the thousands of people that graduate from GS, move to Atlanta, buy a red & black shirt and never look back. I donate, buy season tickets for multiple sports that I canít even attend and Iím sure Iím not in the minority here. Many of the posters here arenít contributing to that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Since 2010:

Or to put it another way:

That's an average difference of 3,693 people. So for those 20 early games X 3,693 extra tickets = 73,860 tickets sales lost.
    Just quoting this in case people don't want to sift through the **** show from the last few pages.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Talk to the thousands of people that graduate from GS, move to Atlanta, buy a red & black shirt and never look back. I donate, buy season tickets for multiple sports that I can’t even attend and I’m sure I’m not in the minority here. Many of the posters here aren’t contributing to that problem.
    I had a few specific negative Nancy's in mind. Sadly, the majority of GS alumni live closer than Atlanta, buy a red and black shirt and never look back. Nearly every school in FBS and many in FCS have better financial support than GS based on the Athletics budget.

8. Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

I had a few specific negative Nancy's in mind. Sadly, the majority of GS alumni live closer than Atlanta, buy a red and black shirt and never look back. Nearly every school in FBS and many in FCS have better financial support than GS based on the Athletics budget.
    Yeah, I think you and I are aligned on that speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Just quoting this in case people don't want to sift through the **** show from the last few pages.
    Did y’all argue about booze yet?

If so, summary?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

it's been stated on here before, but Clemson failed to sale out a single home game during their 2018 national championship season. if they'd only played by the same rules as everyone else, and reported like everyone else, they could've won two national championships that season.

hail southern
    A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
    Proverbs 29:11