TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CCU v GS Score/Attendance Prediction

Default Re: CCU v GS Score/Attendance Prediction

Looking like it's gonna be mostly cloudy all day Sat currently.

30% chance of rain at kickoff but really low expected rain....might be one of those misty type games if anyone remembers the 2009 UTC game with its 10% rain chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    You are right about there not being any metric that proves we are not a below average GSU team this year as far as the games have gone thus far.

Still I am a GSU fan and wont say another team will win until they do.

It must be the old Erk and Jonson faith comming out in me.
    THIS!

NM

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Iove it. So why again did we want to do away with our prolific scoring attack that we had for so long? To get p5s to schedule us? Or bc the option doesnt put people in the NFL? Or bc we are now with the big boys so why run that outdated high school offense. We have heard it all but the proof is there.

Sorry eagle95 I meant to reply to klaks post
    Brian, what is the purpose of these posts? What point are you trying to make and why? You have literally posted almost the same exact thing dozens and dozens of times. What is your end game jcountry...err, I mean Brian? It just seems like a broken record that we have to listen to while nothing changes in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Brian, what is the purpose of these posts? What point are you trying to make and why? You have literally posted almost the same exact thing dozens and dozens of times. What is your end game jcountry...err, I mean Brian? It just seems like a broken record that we have to listen to while nothing changes in your favor.
    I've asked the same question four times now regarding the offense he keeps speaking on, and have yet to receive an answer. So I'll ask again and see if it gets answered this time.

Explain 2014, 2015, and 2018 to me. Our offense did just fine those years and we weren't running the offense you're speaking of. How is that possible?

How did Paul Johnson have only a 58% win percentage at Tech while running it? How did he only have 2 double digit win seasons if it works so well?

6. Default Re: CCU v GS Score/Attendance Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I've asked the same question four times now regarding the offense he keeps speaking on, and have yet to receive an answer. So I'll ask again and see if it gets answered this time.

Explain 2014, 2015, and 2018 to me. Our offense did just fine those years and we weren't running the offense you're speaking of. How is that possible?

How did Paul Johnson have only a 58% win percentage at Tech while running it? How did he only have 2 double digit win seasons if it works so well?

I noticed that we didn't have a weekly Army game thread this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Mike, Mike, Mike

Brian may stutter a bit. are you making fun of him.

Thats not nice!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post

You should look at PJs whole career not just when he was at GT. Then look at the HCs he created at NAVY and Army.

I think, but maybe wrong, Brian is saying that the Flex option has been proven over decades to be the best way to run the triple option ground attack..

Is this what you are saying Brian?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    You should look at PJs whole career not just when he was at GT. Then look at the HCs he created at NAVY and Army.

I think, but maybe wrong, Brian is saying that the Flex option has been proven over decades to be the best way to run the triple option ground attack..

Is this what you are saying Brian?
    Why do we have to run a TO at all? Because it worked in the past? Because that's just what we've always done?

That's an honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Iove it. So why again did we want to do away with our prolific scoring attack that we had for so long? To get p5s to schedule us? Or bc the option doesnt put people in the NFL? Or bc we are now with the big boys so why run that outdated high school offense. We have heard it all but the proof is there.

Sorry eagle95 I meant to reply to klaks post
    I think we're on the cusp of a Nobel Football Prize-caliber discovery, yall.

The goal of the offense should be to score as many points as possible like it is in the flexbone unlike what it is in every other offense. Call Stockholm.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.