TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at South Alabama (October 3 - 7:30:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at South Alabama (October 3 - 7:30:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by cybereagle View Post
    Our offense is offensive - without Kennedy we are so slow. King and Wright are working hard in the middle against all odds. I am surprised that we didn’t go the juco route for oline in the off-season as we are too thin and can’t wait on recruits to make it to the roster. And Shai was not right tonight which was odd to say the least. We love to win go get healthy figure it out and let’s win the next one
    Tonight looked like Freshman Shai.

Quote Originally Posted by cybereagle View Post
    Our offense is offensive - without Kennedy we are so slow. King and Wright are working hard in the middle against all odds. I am surprised that we didn’t go the juco route for oline in the off-season as we are too thin and can’t wait on recruits to make it to the roster. And Shai was not right tonight which was odd to say the least. We love to win go get healthy figure it out and let’s win the next one
    Ive said it all year Kennedy is our only speed.

LaRoche has speed too, but our blocking is so bad, it doesn't matter... King really separated himself tonight as the back with the bad case of the "wants"... offensive line and perimeter blocking is as bad as the 2-10 Summers season

4. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at South Alabama (October 3 - 7:30:00 PM)

Somehow I suspect Lunsford may be regretting the $200,000 he pledged to keep the coaching staff. Who would want to keep this crowd other than maybe Kleinlein?

Quote Originally Posted by brunswickeagle22 View Post
    LaRoche has speed too, but our blocking is so bad, it doesn't matter... King really separated himself tonight as the back with the bad case of the "wants"... offensive line and perimeter blocking is as bad as the 2-10 Summers season
    Not even close. I don’t think you guys remember how bad 2017 was.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by kokoeagle View Post
    How do we have double the possession time, and almost 400 yards with 17 points
    Thatís easy. Itís called the red zone dive offense.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    That Kennedy taunting was INEXCUSABLE. Especially considering Lunsford's comments about "raising good men."

Maybe he skipped that class, too, though.
    Heís my favorite player but I agree. Very disappointing.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Claydus View Post
    Alex Hanks could have won this game for us. There 2 missed FG for Bass this game.
    Ouch

Tom Kleinfeld is the guy that needs to go ASAP.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

I have to ask...as bad as our offense was tonight...what in the actual **** was south Alabama even doing when they had the ball? Good lord their offense was somehow even worse than ours except for the deep ball...which only worked like every time. Yeesh