TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Got a feeling this one will be a heartbreaker����*♂️
    Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Why didn't he try something surprising? Something they wouldn't expect?
    Bubble screen or bust.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Two words.

China route.

Georgia Southern. . . where our weekends start on Thursday and our game threads start on Wednesday.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Two words.

China route.
    Ok I have to show my ignorance...I see this all of the time on here but can someone please explain the backstory behind the China route? It’s BVG related right?
    Chris Booth
    Class of '09
    Hail Southern and nobody else!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUcoastie09 View Post
    Ok I have to show my ignorance...I see this all of the time on here but can someone please explain the backstory behind the China route? It’s BVG related right?
    Yeah, he was putting down the local pundits (such as people on this board) saying they didn't know anything about football...probably didn't even know what a China Route was. That struck a lot of people as funny because, basically, NOBODY knew what a China route was. You can google it, it exists, but it is not everyday football jargon. It showed VanG was a puffed up jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Ok, big down here . . .

And . . . stuffed. Another three-and-out to start the game. Jeez.

This is where someone jumps in and gives DeBesse credit for playing chess early when he's really probably just playing go fish.

Why are ya'll already putting a negative mindset on this game? C'mon now..

Making parody of recorded history is neither negative nor positive. It is just parody.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Making parody of recorded history is neither negative nor positive. It is just parody.
    My mistake, didn't see that ya'll were talking about BVG.