TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

  1. #51

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Remind me how to read this again
    Each week shows the probability of us winning in the 5th column, and then shows the probability of being at x number of wins. So this week for example against App, we have a 12.9% chance of winning, so there is an 87.1% chance of being at 4 wins after this week, and 12.9% of being at 5 after this week.

  2. #52

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Havenít you ever seen an eye chart before? 
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  3. #53

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    I for one am glad they play it on the field.
    We run about six plays, just see if you can stop 'em---- Paul Johnson

  4. #54

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by seagle View Post
    I for one am glad they play it on the field.
    yep 12.9 %
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  5. #55

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by seagle View Post
    I for one am glad they play it on the field.
    My wife before the game:

    Listen, Iím only going to say this once but you need to hear it. I know youíre excited, but Iím going to tell you what I said before LSU. Youíre not going to win. They have better talent, better coaching, and are playing at home. So please promise me you wonít get mad and pitch a fit when they lose.

    Still not letting her live that one down.

  6. #56

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    My wife before the game:

    Listen, Iím only going to say this once but you need to hear it. I know youíre excited, but Iím going to tell you what I said before LSU. Youíre not going to win. They have better talent, better coaching, and are playing at home. So please promise me you wonít get mad and pitch a fit when they lose.

    Still not letting her live that one down.
    To be fair she probably read all your posts leading up to the game and thought we didnít have a chance (smile)

  7. #57

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    To be fair she probably read all your posts leading up to the game and thought we didnít have a chance (smile)
    Haha fair enough. I got my pre-kickoff optimism as I do with every game, which pushes all logic out of my head

  8. #58

    Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Our chances for bowl eligibility in the FPI...

    After South Alabama: 37.2%
    After Coastal: 62.1%
    After NMSU: 79.8%
    After App: 97.6%
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  9. Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...onster-week-11

    36 App
    37 ULL
    83 GS
    85 stAte
    91 Troy
    103 GAST
    106 CCU
    112 ULM
    114 TXST
    124 USA

  10. Default Re: SP+ rankings - Sun Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...onster-week-11

    36 App
    37 ULL
    83 GS
    85 stAte
    91 Troy
    103 GAST
    106 CCU
    112 ULM
    114 TXST
    124 USA
    The only GS losses are to #3, #10 and #37 and we are ranked behind a 2-6 Tulsa. Smh.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt SOS based off of CBS rankings
    By JDC325 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 17th August 2018, 04:26 PM
  2. UDD Fun Belt Power Rankings
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 04:20 PM
  3. SUN BELT GRAPHIC RANKINGS
    By JDC325 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 02:18 PM
  4. Sun Belt Recruiter Rankings
    By Vegas96 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 9th February 2014, 06:27 AM
  5. OUR and YOUR 1st Sun Belt Recruiting Rankings
    By Charlie K. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 7th February 2014, 07:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •