TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Fans at Gameday in Athens

Default Re: Eagle Fans at Gameday in Athens

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    ND 14.5 Dogs. UGA I think will curb stomp ND. ND along with Michigan highly overrated.
    +1. And it will the lead story on every tv station for next three days.

IMO. Auburn/Texas A&M will be a much better game for anyone who doesnít live ND or uga. More worthy of Game Day.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanEagle47 View Post
    I would be there with a GS flag since I live in Athens, but I have to coach a middle school game that morning in Elbert Co.
    You want a rainout?

https://youtu.be/cLMxmZr3S5s

3. Default Re: Eagle Fans at Gameday in Athens

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    +1. And it will the lead story on every tv station for next three days.

IMO. Auburn/Texas A&M will be a much better game for anyone who doesnít live ND or uga. More worthy of Game Day.

I agree the game itself might be better, but ND is arguably the biggest national brand in college football and anytime they and their opponent are both in the top10, ESPN will be looking to select them for Gameday, especially over two programs that arenít even the biggest within their own state.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I agree the game itself might be better, but ND is arguably the biggest national brand in college football and anytime they and their opponent are both in the top10, ESPN will be will look to select them over two programs that arenít even the biggest within their own state.

Yeah Iím not going to disagree that the closer game will probably be Auburn-A&M but in absolutely no way should Gameday be there instead of UGA-ND.

Two top 7 teams who have each been in the playoffs once in the past 2 years and played in a incredible game 2 years ago. Yeah, Auburn-A&M isnít even close to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    You want a rainout?

https://youtu.be/cLMxmZr3S5s
    I've been told there's a big water main under the Granite Bowl...or a tunnel...I can't remember which...
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012
    B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section 110

OAS AAS LLS

For a GS fan website I would put this thread in the top 5 as one of the most dumb threads of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    That's easy for you to say since you weren't verbally and physically assaulted at the last game when we played them. My wife and I made it less than a quarter before we packed up and headed home.

Good thing that POS didn't care about GS, or things really would have escalated.
    I went to the same UGA game and the previous game... my wife, son and I had no issues. Iím sorry to hear that happened to you. Ole Miss was the only away game my wife couldnít stand. The fans were relatively nice though, but my wife had a bad experience.

I root for my Eagles and talk light trash, but I never get much animosity. I talk with the fans around me and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    I've been told there's a big water main under the Granite Bowl...or a tunnel...I can't remember which...
    There is a water system under the Granite Bowl. Itís locked up but where thereís a will thereís a way Iím sure!

9. Default Re: Eagle Fans at Gameday in Athens

Quote Originally Posted by TCM View Post
    For a GS fan website I would put this thread in the top 5 as one of the most dumb threads of all time.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I agree the game itself might be better, but ND is arguably the biggest national brand in college football and anytime they and their opponent are both in the top10, ESPN will be looking to select them for Gameday, especially over two programs that arenít even the biggest within their own state.
    Yeah. Itís about ratings. More than the best game.