TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 134

Thread: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

  1. #11

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    There was a time when I REALLY thought Gag may discontinue football after a few more years of utter failure. Then of course they beat us, went to a bowl game, beat us again, beat us AGAIN, WON a bowl game, and now they've beaten Tennessee. So, they're probably not going anywhere for the foreseeable future, except maybe to a different conference where they will continue to inhale vigorously at football but probably win enough to annoy us.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    There was a time when I REALLY thought Gag may discontinue football after a few more years of utter failure. Then of course they beat us, went to a bowl game, beat us again, beat us AGAIN, WON a bowl game, and now they've beaten Tennessee. So, they're probably not going anywhere for the foreseeable future, except maybe to a different conference where they will continue to inhale vigorously at football but probably win enough to annoy us.
    This is actually about their basketball facilities, but I thought it was amusing
    "Now, there are bigger things for the Panthers to set their sights on. Could GSU be the next University of Central Florida, the gargantuan commuter school in Orlando that has become a very good Division I football program? GSU can start to boast to a bigger conference like the American Athletic Conference with schools like UConn, Temple, UCF. “hey, keep an eye on us Panthers. There have been discussions of Georgia State and the AAC. No question, the AAC covets the Atlanta market."

    New bigger, bolder, revenue generating facilities like Georgia State Stadium and the new Convocation Center can give GSU the necessary attractiveness that a conference like the AAC would look for in the next round of conference realignment.



    https://247sports.com/college/georgi...mpression=true

  3. #13

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    GSU can start to boast to a bigger conference like the American Athletic Conference with schools like UConn
    Whoops

  4. #14

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Who ends the season with more wins, Tennessee or GagState?

  5. #15

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Who ends the season with more wins, Tennessee or GagState?
    Georgia State. Because 2>1

  6. #16

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    works for me.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Who ends the season with more wins, Tennessee or GagState?
    UT may not win another game this season.

  8. #18

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I guarantee GT won’t.

    I wish they had payed Tenn this year. That would be a neat game

    ”Cripple Fight!”
    Kind of like their 2017 Labor Day game.

  9. #19

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Is anyone else incredibly happy that Ted Roof is App's DC? Gives up 40+ to Charlotte lol

  10. #20

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 4 Thread

    Saw last night LALA I think is 3rd in nation in rushing, something like 336 yards a game.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Week 3 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 18th September 2016, 08:22 AM
  2. Sun Belt Week 2 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11th September 2016, 02:40 PM
  3. Sun Belt Week 1 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 6th September 2016, 05:34 PM
  4. Week 7 Sun Belt Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 18th October 2015, 10:54 AM
  5. Sun Belt Week 4 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 29th September 2015, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •