TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: After the game thoughts

Default Re: After the game thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Yep. Had it affected something on the field in some way, I get it. But it was the equivalent of T'ing up a basketball coach for being "out of the box."
    Totally agree, he did not impede the ref in any way
    Rick Kinney
    Class of 1980
    Irmo, SC

Hard to believe you buzzards are circling around this team—and especially this staff—like you are. I feel like I’m in an alternate reality.

Of course, I’ve felt this way before on this board . . .
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Again' we win the game if we got the stop on their final series. They drove the ball the length of the field with no timeouts. I thought we had it, never thought we wouldn't stop them. Just one ugly loss. The DeBesse offense, sorry I'm not a fan of especially with a lack of O-line talent and RB speed.

Lack of RB speed? But the RBs are King Speedy, Wright?

Bout where I thought we’d be at this point 1-2. I feel a lot more alone in that than I did a few weeks ago. I thought I was in the majority. A lot more surprise around than I had anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    Bout where I thought we’d be at this point 1-2. I feel a lot more alone in that than I did a few weeks ago. I thought I was in the majority. A lot more surprise around than I had anticipated.
    Most of us thought the Minnesota game was winable, the LSU game nope. We would have to play a solid game vs Gophers but we didn't, yet with the big play blocked FG and sack/fumble return, we HAD THEM(in spite of a terrible offensive showing). Like I said I NEVER thought they'd, with no time outs drive the length of the field for winning TD. A real sick feeling in my gut loss. Offense has a ton of work to do, defense, really just tighten up the tackling( stop yac's) and we will be good enough on that side of ball.

We're playing catch up in recruiting. The offense shows signs of development, but seems "nervous" rather than confident before each snap. We need to line up and go instead of waiting 10-15 seconds.

8. Default Re: After the game thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Hard to believe you buzzards are circling around this team—and especially this staff—like you are. I feel like I’m in an alternate reality.

Of course, I’ve felt this way before on this board . . .
    It’s one thing to lose to a really strong LSU.

Something else entirely to lose to a crap team like Minn-which did everything in their power to hand us that game.

But we refused that gift. Stupid penalties-like too many people on the field. How does that even happen??

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    It’s one thing to lose to a really strong LSU.

Something else entirely to lose to a crap team like Minn-which did everything in their power to hand us that game.

But we refused that gift. Stupid penalties-like too many people on the field. How does that even happen??
    Michigan State fans asking the same question this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    We're playing catch up in recruiting. The offense shows signs of development, but seems "nervous" rather than confident before each snap. We need to line up and go instead of waiting 10-15 seconds.

I wish we would just stay in the huddle an extra 8 seconds then get to the line and snap it
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.