TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 101

Thread: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,586

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    TALON... you keep bragging about only starting 1 thread on Gopherhole and sticking to it. BUT you've started no less than 9 threads on GSUFans regarding this game with the first one going back to April! Why the need for 9 threads over here? Why not just 1 thread and let everything live in there? I think reading through this, that might be the biggest issue everyone really has. We get it... you're excited for this specific game. Awesome! But dude... all those threads should really be combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  2. #62

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    +1

    Iíd get it if we showed up and showed out in LSU and crushed Maine but honestly I donít even know what our trash talk would look like for Minnesota.

    Watch out, we beat a bad P5 once. I mean, State and CCU have done that just in the last two weeks. We nearly beat GT and NC State? FCS NCís? At this level, IMO thatís as impressive as them winning NCís during WW eraís.

    Iím not saying we canít, or wonít, win, I just donít feel like we are in a great trash talking position this week.
    My thoughts exactly. Weíve beaten exactly one P5 school in our entire football history. I really donít see why would would talk **** to P5 schools with a resume like that. Sure, we had some close calls 4-5 years ago, but weíve gotten throttled by every other P5 weíve played since.

  3. #63

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    First things first. ValleyBoy and TALON are not the same person. TALON is TALON and ValleyBoy is ValleyBoy.

    I am ValleyBoy and I have never met TALON. Hopefully one day if the LORD is willing I will meet TALON.

    Yes I also post on the message board of the teams that Georgia Southern will be playing along with TALON. If you do not like me doing so I could careless. If I make the decision to stop posting on other message boards that decision will be mine and mine only. Yes message board trash talk has changed and with that change what we post has also changed.

    I know that I am not the best speller and use the wrong tense at times and should proof read all of my posts but where is the fun in that.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  4. Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    You can do whatever you want. However, I am embarrassed by your careless use of the English language and the fact that you couldn't care less about improving it.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    2,026

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
    You can do whatever you want. However, I am embarrassed by your careless use of the English language and the fact that you couldn't care less about improving it.
    JHam...does the word "schtick" mean anything to you?


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  6. Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Imagine if Maine fans got on here, created accounts and started their own thread with 78 more pages of replies (mainly by those people) than any other thread we have going this season.

    That's about the equivalent of what we are talking about here. It's not annoying, offensive, or anything else, most of us just simply don't care though.

  7. #67

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
    I am embarrassed by your careless use of the English language and the fact that you couldn't care less about improving it.
    Why should you be embarrassed. It can not be because I graduated from Georgia Southern because like a lot of posters on this site I graduated from another school like several others posters on this site such as Garns and eagle#58. I see no reason to as you say to improve just due to the facts that life is to short and there are other things that are more important to me than improving the above issue.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,868

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsueagle18 View Post
    Imagine if Maine fans got on here, created accounts and started their own thread with 78 more pages of replies (mainly by those people) than any other thread we have going this season.

    That's about the equivalent of what we are talking about here. It's not annoying, offensive, or anything else, most of us just simply don't care though.
    I wish they had started one thread over here. That way we wouldn't just be talking to our selves. If you dont care then don't read the posts!





    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    TALON... you keep bragging about only starting 1 thread on Gopherhole and sticking to it. BUT you've started no less than 9 threads on GSUFans regarding this game with the first one going back to April! Why the need for 9 threads over here? Why not just 1 thread and let everything live in there? I think reading through this, that might be the biggest issue everyone really has. We get it... you're excited for this specific game. Awesome! But dude... all those threads should really be combined.
    Umm SO! Because IMO this is a winnable game against a P5 team.

    OK Ill try to combine all my threads against opponents from now on!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,868

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
    You can do whatever you want. However, I am embarrassed by your careless use of the English language and the fact that you couldn't care less about improving it.
    Are you talking to me or Valley? I can overlook the spelling because Valley is a True Blue Eagle fan. Its best that you don't put down TRUE EAGLE FANS!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,868

    Default Re: From the Gopher Hole - where are the GSU fans?

    CHECK YOUR PM VALLEY!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 5th September 2019, 05:06 AM
  2. The deadly GOLDEN GOPHER
    By TALON in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st July 2019, 03:28 PM
  3. Anyone else see a big hole that need to be filled?
    By Touchdown in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 31st August 2011, 04:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •