TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Embarrassing

Default Re: Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    They were in breach of contract twice. The numbers from when this was signed mean zip.
    How are they in breach of contract when there are literal terms written into the contract that stipulate what happens if the game has to be moved? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    How are they in breach of contract when there are literal terms written into the contract that stipulate what happens if the game has to be moved? Come on.
    No game “has” to be moved.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    No game “has” to be moved.
    Yes, but the cancelled game fee was probably like $400,000 so we worked it out to keep the game. Common occurrence handled with common sense.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsacamano View Post
    Lunsford is not a coach, he is an administrator. He used to imply he coached at Auburn but he did not. Administrator only. Never an on the field coach. He was the least expensive alternative. Yes last last year was a feel good season but reality was bound to strike. No team should beat us silly like that. He is too unpolished to lead us into any relevance in FBS. His goofy post game on the field comments at the Bowl game illustrate that. Chad can not field coach. He doesn’t have the experience and instincts that Johnson, Monken and Fritz have. Maybe he will learn maybe not but right now he is unimpressive. No chairs to slam and elbow last night.
    This is an idiotic statement. The man coached us to a 10-3 record and a bowl game after taking over a team that was in total disarray. This might be the most moronic thing I’ve seen in along time on here. If your other two posts are similar to this one since you joined a year ago then you can shove it.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

Pretty sure monken said when he left that the West Point gig was a dream of his. He has a lot of family that served in the military and he felt that this was his chance to serve in a mother way clearly you no jack about jack.

6. Default Re: Embarrassing

So after this loss sounds like you’re jumping ship...way to stick by your team and a bash a great guy and coach in Lunsford

7. Default Re: Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsacamano View Post
    Lunsford is not a coach, he is an administrator. He used to imply he coached at Auburn but he did not. Administrator only. Never an on the field coach. He was the least expensive alternative. Yes last last year was a feel good season but reality was bound to strike. No team should beat us silly like that. He is too unpolished to lead us into any relevance in FBS. His goofy post game on the field comments at the Bowl game illustrate that. Chad can not field coach. He doesn’t have the experience and instincts that Johnson, Monken and Fritz have. Maybe he will learn maybe not but right now he is unimpressive. No chairs to slam and elbow last night.
    I think you misunderstand the job of modern coaches.

PJ called individual plays, but hardly any other head coaches I can think of ever do. I don’t think Monken or Fritz called their own plays very often.

It’s perfectly fine for a head coach to be an administrator. I still like him and I like our coordinators.

For whatever reason, they just didn't prepare well for this game. Sure, there is a talent difference and all, but in this case-for whatever reason-game prep didn’t seem to be done well.

One game does not a season make.... But damned sure we better prepare for the each coming game better than we did this.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I think you misunderstand the job of modern coaches.

PJ called individual plays, but hardly any other head coaches I can think of ever do. I don’t think Monken or Fritz called their own plays very often.

It’s perfectly fine for a head coach to be an administrator. I still like him and I like our coordinators.

For whatever reason, they just didn't prepare well for this game. Sure, there is a talent difference and all, but in this case-for whatever reason-game prep didn’t seem to be done well.

One game does not a season make.... But damned sure we better prepare for the each coming game better than we did this.
    Might have had something to do with this new offense of LSU that no one had tape on and the fact they outsized/out talented as to be expected or the fact that they seemed to snap the ball every 5 seconds