TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the bright side

Default Re: On the bright side

While in some instances tackling on punt coverage stunk. Punting was very good, that's all I got.

Special teams appears to be the only element that is up to where it should be. Kickoffs, punts and the lone field goal were all done well. The Sun Belt isn’t getting any easier and if we don’t figure it out we’ll be staring down at a long season ahead. Gut check time for all.

3. Default Re: On the bright side

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    While in some instances tackling on punt coverage stunk. Punting was very good, that's all I got.
    Yes!!

Punting is fixed!

We better stick with the new punter or we are begging for trouble.

The more I think about the more I realize just how good LSU is. Any assessment on our abilities for the future schedule and our current players based on last night is inherently flawed. We can probably stop running around like the sky is falling.

5. Default Re: On the bright side

Well, we scored more than we did in WVU and we gained more yards than we did in Auburn.

Really happy to see Bass pick up where he left off last year. I liked what I saw in Byrd and Tomlin.

Aside from that, wow, tough night. I really thought we’d see better from Debusse by now.

6. Default Re: On the bright side

Lunsford not the right guy to lead this team in the FBS. Woefully unprepared. No team should hang us like that. He is an administrator not a coach. Too reliant on staff to lead.

The only good thing about last night is that it ain't best 2 out of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsacamano View Post
    Lunsford not the right guy to lead this team in the FBS. Woefully unprepared. No team should hang us like that. He is an administrator not a coach. Too reliant on staff to lead.
    Seriously? You’ve made that determination after last nights game? What is your other evidence of this?

9. Default Re: On the bright side

On the bright side, we don’t play LSU again this year.
    It’s up to the players and the staff to pick themselves up off of the canvas and fight again on Saturday. Let’s see how much fight is in this team.

10. Default Re: On the bright side

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Seriously? You’ve made that determination after last nights game? What is your other evidence of this?
    Son played for him before and after he became hc. In over his head. Couldn’t call an adjustment if he had too.