TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week before

Default GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week before

From the Gopher Hole

GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week before

This is just one of 13 pages of comments about last nights game. Surprisingly, the most optimistic comment came from someone other than Talon. Iíll bet we can find some people on Gopherhole who agree with this.

ó-

Eskimojoe

We will name our score against Minnesota. If we donít beat them by 20+ something is seriously wrong with the team.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

2. Default Re: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week bef

Well, they did kind of inhale vigorously.

They weren't up against Clemson. That was a very sloppy middle of the pack FCS team.

Default Re: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week bef

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Well, they did kind of inhale vigorously.

They weren't up against Clemson. That was a very sloppy middle of the pack FCS team.
    Well you would be right!

Default Re: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week bef

SDSU is #4 in the FCS Coach's Poll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    SDSU is #4 in the FCS Coach's Poll.
    Sorry I didn't mean that SDSU was a poor FcS team because they are not. I was thinking of the Gophers being sloppy.

6. Default Re: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week bef

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean that SDSU was a poor FcS team because they are not. I was thinking of the Gophers being sloppy.
    So...beating the #4 team in FCS makes Minnesota a sloppy, middle of the pack FCS team?

Is this one of those many-beers-no-spellcheck nights you were talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    From the Gopher Hole

GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week before

This is just one of 13 pages of comments about last nights game. Surprisingly, the most optimistic comment came from someone other than Talon. I’ll bet we can find some people on Gopherhole who agree with this.

—-

Eskimojoe

We will name our score against Minnesota. If we don’t beat them by 20+ something is seriously wrong with the team.
    Great.
    quoting Eskimo Joe as if he is representative of the fan base...

That’s like quoting Rachel Maddow as being representative of the entire country’s political climate

Quote Originally Posted by RUFUS View Post
    Great.
    quoting Eskimo Joe as if he is representative of the fan base...

Thatís like quoting Rachel Maddow as being representative of the entire countryís political climate

That is funny right there RUFUS!

9. Default Re: GSU fans rejoice in Gophers mediocre performance, declare victory over a week bef

I don’t care what ranking SDSU May have in any poll.

They mostly played like garbage and still should have won.

From what I saw, SD made a couple more penalties than Minn. That’s what kept them from walking away with it.

SD did have a few nice tricky formations and a couple of good stunts, but overall their execution was sloppy and slow.

Minn was just trash. They seemed confused by the smallest changes in defense looks and really looked rough. Not GT bad, but pretty bad.

If they aren’t light years better, we will win. I think we will execute much better and play much cleaner than that mess we saw.

Can we go ahead and play Minny so we don’t have to see these threads?