TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football coaches show.

1. Default Football coaches show.

Forgot about it Monday night. Any way to replay or check the feed of the show. Is there a link?

Default Re: Football coaches show.

For some reason it isn't archived on gseagles.com. I've got someone checking on it.

Here's the Facebook link that should work. You shouldn't need an account to view. https://www.facebook.com/GSAthletics...6013141839388/

Gsudarlin will they be releasing them in podcast form again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Gsudarlin will they be releasing them in podcast form again this year?
    Not sure. It technically wasn't supposed to last year, but somehow it did some weeks. I liked it when it did

Oops. Double post

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Not sure. It technically wasn't supposed to last year, but somehow it did some weeks. I liked it when it did
    Yeah I liked it when it did that last year. Made queuing it up for my ride into work much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    Yeah I liked it when it did that last year. Made queuing it up for my ride into work much easier.
    Yep I liked it too. With kids its hard to be glued to facebook live for an hour in the evenings, but I could throw the podcast on in my car and listen uninterrupted while riding around for work.

8. Default Re: Football coaches show.

This needs attention.

I believe Learfield has been doing this show for a long time, but they seem confused and in disarray right now. Need to step it up.

Back when the show was on TV, it was widely available. Could even get it on Dish.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    This needs attention.

I believe Learfield has been doing this show for a long time, but they seem confused and in disarray right now. Need to step it up.

Back when the show was on TV, it was widely available. Could even get it on Dish.
    It aired last year.

I'm sure it will this year.

However, it used to air on SportSouth, and I'm not sure what's up with the regional sports channels since the Disney merger happened. They had to divest them and I'm not sure what's happened since then.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    This needs attention.

you keep bringing up the TV show when everyone else is talking about the radio show... Two totally different things.
    Learfield has a hand in both. As someone else stated, the TV show aired even last year. Look for it to begin next week on Fox Sports South. In the past the school has put out some sort of information about it, but I haven't seen anything yet