TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ark State

Default Ark State

Coach Anderson's wife passed last night. Prayers to the family and those affected.

Default Re: Ark State

Hate to hear that. I pray for him and his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

3. Default Re: Ark State

Sad news.

Saw he took a leave...

prayers.

Prayers sent to coach and his family.
    Bleu (formerly Bcube) in the non cyber world is Bill Bates.

Very sad news indeed. He's handled all of this much better than I would or could have. Sending prayers for him and his family and rejoicing that she will no longer be suffering.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Heartbreaking. Prayers sent.
    Sometimes we get lost or overwhelmed with task or problems, bills etc.
    It's time like these that I remember that if money can solve my problems that I really don't have any problems.

I can't really relate to what he and his family are going through but a couple of years ago I had to go through a bunch of test where the Dr.s thought I had Leukemia. Waiting on those results was crippling. I'm thankful the test came back negative, I can only think I could imagine what lay ahead if they had not. I pray we find a cure for what takes so many, way too young. My heart goes out to Coach Anderson and his family as well as all those at Ark State.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Heartbreaking. Prayers sent.
    Sometimes we get lost or overwhelmed with task or problems, bills etc.
    It's time like these that I remember that if money can solve my problems that I really don't have any problems.

I can't really relate to what he and his family are going through but a couple of years ago I had to go through a bunch of test where the Dr.s thought I had Leukemia. Waiting on those results was crippling. I'm thankful the test came back negative, I can only think I could imagine what lay ahead if they had not. I pray we find a cure for what takes so many, way too young. My heart goes out to Coach Anderson and his family as well as all those at Ark State.
    well said, my thoughts too. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries.

inhales vigorously. Prayers and condolences sent.

Very sad to hear. I was afraid this was close when I saw he had taken a leave of absence. The story about their marriage Chris Vannini did for The Athletic was a very moving piece and really did a great job showing the human side we forget sometimes coaches have. I hope he takes however long he and his children need before he returns. I can’t imagine what they are going through right now. If you know anybody going through similar circumstances just offer to bring them a meal or drop a gas card in the mail. It will mean more than you know.

When I ready "FINAL WENDY UPDATE", it tore me up pretty good just thinking of what he must be going through. I can't even imagine that pain.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.