TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Default NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Bisonation -" I'm in Minnesota ill hopefully be at the Minnesota/GSU game wearing a NDSU shirt and cheering for GSU"

I told him if he saw a GSU tailgate tell them that www.gsufans.com suggested he stop by.

He really likes GSU!!!!!!

If anyone is going and tailgating and would like to except an NDSU fan into your tailgate, let me know where you will be and I'll forward the info to him!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Their fan base is awesome for sure.

BTW, I've been noticing that their board is starting to resemble ours circa 2008 when some were starting to get jaded with the FCS. Just an observation.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

I’m trying to nail down a tailgating location but 7 of us will be there setting up at 8:30am. I’ll pass info along once finalized as we would be happy to welcome anyone that wants to join.

Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    I’m trying to nail down a tailgating location but 7 of us will be there setting up at 8:30am. I’ll pass info along once finalized as we would be happy to welcome anyone that wants to join.
    Thanks, I PMed him your invite on the Gopher Hole!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Their fan base is awesome for sure.

BTW, I've been noticing that their board is starting to resemble ours circa 2008 when some were starting to get jaded with the FCS. Just an observation.
    Its like 50/50 with their fans. Many want to move up but they dont have a conference invite and dont want to be an independent. They would also have to put money into facilities.

The other 50% like to dominate the fcs and play in an extra 4-5 in a true playoff situation to determine the true NC.

6. Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Its like 50/50 with their fans. Many want to move up but they dont have a conference invite and dont want to be an independent. They would also have to put money into facilities.

The other 50% like to dominate the fcs and play in an extra 4-5 in a true playoff situation to determine the true NC.
    Way to generalize our fan base, you ignorant, twatwaffle. We are not nearly organized enough to put into percentages. We drink beer. We watch the football. Some tell us we are great. Some tell us we need the FBS. Some say you need another beer. Some say F U TALON, get off our board. Some say I need another beer. I do not know what it all means. We've had a good run and I like beer. TALON is a twatwaffle. These things cannot be unproven.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Way to generalize our fan base, you ignorant, twatwaffle. We are not nearly organized enough to put into percentages. We drink beer. We watch the football. Some tell us we are great. Some tell us we need the FBS. Some say you need another beer. Some say F U TALON, get off our board. Some say I need another beer. I do not know what it all means. We've had a good run and I like beer. TALON is a twatwaffle. These things cannot be unproven.
    Looks like TAB has one to many adult refreshments before he made the above post.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

8. Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Looks like TAB has one to many adult refreshments before he made the above post.
    That would be "too many" and that would be a lie. I like beer.*

*I am TAB, and I stand behind this statement.

9. Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That would be "too many" and that would be a lie. I like beer.*

*I am TAB, and I stand behind this statement.
    Obviously, beer does not like you.

Why would NDSU fans attend this game and cheer for GS? Do GS fans attend Mercer or KSU games and cheer for them? Silly question is silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.