TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin is our QB at this point

Default Re: Tomlin is our QB at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Lol. You guys crack me up. Go back to the thread from the spring game and most on here had nothing good to say about any of the backup QB'S. Now since the Shai thing, people talking about Tomlin like he's Upshaw.
    Tomlin did not play in the Spring game.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

2. Default Re: Tomlin is our QB at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    50/50 shot at Minnesota!? You're smoking that ooohhh weee

We've beaten one P5 program ever and they had to absolutely **** the bed for us to do it.

Y'all get this LSU/Minnesota upset stuff out of your heads.

THIS type of unrealistic nonsense is why we always have dumb dumb chicken littles criticizing the coaching staff and blowing up the boards when we lose the "money" games.

We're getting paid to take an "L" boys. Stop getting your hopes up.

I guarantee we don't score more than a single offensive TD in either game.
    You are the one smoking something. Maybe vs lsu we score one offensive td. We have legit shot vs Minnesota. They gave up 5.1 ypc and 5.9ypp. Before you bring up the tech game, we don't run the flexbone here and we throw it better. Plus i think we have more speed than GT did last year.

3. Default Re: Tomlin is our QB at this point

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Tomlin did not play in the Spring game.
    My bad!! Spring scrimmages. Ha. None of those guys are ready to play at this point. Hopefully we have some blowouts this year so they can get some meaningful snaps

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I really don’t think Shai did anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some “friends” had been doing come on his hood, though.

People that age something hang with “friends” they later regret ever knowing.
    This is very possible assumption. I had some acquaintances that did coke and weed, but I never went to any of their parties.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed
    The T-Option is the powerful ground game ever devised & the FLEX is the best way to run it.
    If I want your opinion & don't like it I'll tell you what it should be.

Responding to Buzz’s comment:

“We've beaten one P5 program ever and they had to absolutely **** the bed for us to do it.”

Not to be argumentative and go over you’re head but anyone actually at that game knows GS controlled al beit dominated the 2013 UF game. It was actually GS crapping the bed that kept Florida in it(2 missed xtra points and fumble inside red zone). Even from the crowd energy standpoint, that was Southern’s day and it is what is. Not that that’s relevant now but give credit where it’s due

Lol. You guys crack me up. Go back to the thread from the spring game and most on here had nothing good to say about any of the backup QB'S. Now since the Shai thing, people talking about Tomlin like he's Upshaw.
    I'm just saying he didn't look like a deer in the headlights. He didn't have a chance to since he never even cleanly fielded the snap. One play is not enough to judge him by.

Lot of people wanted Werts on the bench after 2017 and now they're ****ting themselves that he might be out a game.

You are the one smoking something. Maybe vs lsu we score one offensive td. We have legit shot vs Minnesota. They gave up 5.1 ypc and 5.9ypp. Before you bring up the tech game, we don't run the flexbone here and we throw it better. Plus i think we have more speed than GT did last year.
    We are in NO way faster than GT. You have nothing to back this claim. The current offensive roster isn't even faster than our 2013 squad

If we score more than one offensive TD against Minnesota I'll never post again.

Hahaha! Don’t do this again!

If Werts doesn’t play, then you may be right.

I don’t know if we can win with Shai, but I think we can at least score twice.