TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: App’s Schedule.....

Default Re: App’s Schedule.....

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    ....And they lost seven games. Including getting boatraced in their bowl game by something very similar to our offense.

I'm not sold on ULL at all.

What would really help would be if a lot of teams didn't play their best game of the year against us like stAte and ULM did last year. stAte had less penalties than us when they were one of the most penalized teams in the country and uncharacteristically didn't have a lot of drops by the WRs. Fast forward to the next week and they couldn't buy a completion against App, even when balls were hitting their guys in the hands. ULM was not a good team last year, but played out of their minds against us...and if we didn't have the injury issues in the middle of the defense last year I'm not sure it would have mattered anyway.

Plus, 3 trips across the Mississippi in 4 weeks was hell on the team, no matter what anyone says. I could tell in pregame against ULM that they were just dead at that point.
    Yeah I think we're going to blast ULM this year. No doubt we will remember what happened last year and we get them at home. I don't see us blowing 100 coverages again either.

We also have 2 weeks to prepare for ULL while they have to go to Ohio the week before they come to us.

It does seem that SBC doesn't have a good hand on scheduling. I would think it would be pretty simple. Home and away within Division and rotate the West. Simple math not experimental physics.

3. Default Re: App’s Schedule.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor23 View Post
    It does seem that SBC doesn't have a good hand on scheduling. I would think it would be pretty simple. Home and away within Division and rotate the West. Simple math not experimental physics.
    Maybe the new commissioner will improve things.

I don’t see how he could make it worse

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor23 View Post
    Coastal coming in and NMSU/Idaho leaving caused the schedules to get wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Luck of the draw. We will get a draw like that one year too. We rotate who we play in the west.
    We already did get that good draw

6. Default Re: App’s Schedule.....

There is a good chance they will be undefeated when we role into Boone on Halloween. Ahhh.to beat a T25 App 2 years in a row and at the rock...

Beware Halloween...

8. Default Re: App’s Schedule.....

Quote Originally Posted by acm85 View Post
    There is a good chance they will be undefeated when we role into Boone on Halloween. Ahhh.to beat a T25 App 2 years in a row and at the rock...
    I agree. Outside of UNC and ULL, I can't see anyone on their schedule prior to us being able to hang with them. They'll likely be favored against UNC as well.

No chance they are undefeated that late in the season. Not sold on anyone on that coaching staff.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

10. Default Re: App’s Schedule.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    No chance they are undefeated that late in the season. Not sold on anyone on that coaching staff.
    Yep.

They ain’t gonna have anywhere near the season everyone thinks.