TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: Join in the lsu discussion

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    44,903

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    I don't know if we'll face a D like Clemson for a while, 3 of the DL went in the first round? Pretty sure the 4th one got picked too in the 2nd or 3rd.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  2. Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I don't know if we'll face a D like Clemson for a while, 3 of the DL went in the first round? Pretty sure the 4th one got picked too in the 2nd or 3rd.
    I've heard more than a few folks say that Clemson line was the best to ever play in college....

    I believe thats probably accurate.

    Folks, remember what we had. A very simple playbook, which wasn't crisply executed. We were a shell-shocked team, coming off a season no one ever thought could happen.....

    But those guys played hard, hung tough for most of the game.

    If we progress at all, we will do well against LSU. If we see some special tricks out of Debeese and werts, watch out.

    We all know last season (especially at the beginning, things were kept very simple.). I bet we got some pretty cool stuff available now.

    LSU better be ready. We could really surprise some folks.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,414

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I've heard more than a few folks say that Clemson line was the best to ever play in college....

    I believe thats probably accurate.

    Folks, remember what we had. A very simple playbook, which wasn't crisply executed. We were a shell-shocked team, coming off a season no one ever thought could happen.....

    But those guys played hard, hung tough for most of the game.

    If we progress at all, we will do well against LSU. If we see some special tricks out of Debeese and werts, watch out.

    We all know last season (especially at the beginning, things were kept very simple.). I bet we got some pretty cool stuff available now.

    LSU better be ready. We could really surprise some folks.
    great synopsis
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  4. Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Hopefully this game is played as scheduled.... my thoughts and prayers for the people of Louisiana this weekend.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    44,903

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    The game is 7 weeks away, things SHOULD be ok.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  6. #46

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Hill, Ga
    Posts
    10,488

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion


  8. Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    UGA thought they were ready.

    I’m sure UF thought they were double ready.

    We shall see.


  9. #49

    Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    UGA thought they were ready.

    I’m sure UF thought they were double ready.

    We shall see.

    The difference is playing them the first game of the season vs middle or late season. They will be ready.

  10. Default Re: Join in the lsu discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    The difference is playing them the first game of the season vs middle or late season. They will be ready.
    +1

    As ready as WVU was... oh well, ready or not, I don’t care, the only thing that matters is if the EAGLES are ready!

Similar Threads

  1. Join The Journey
    By BOWLINGEAGLEGSU in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd December 2013, 07:03 PM
  2. We Should Join Div II Football
    By GSC89 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 28th October 2013, 11:36 PM
  3. Should we join this conference?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st December 2012, 12:42 PM
  4. If GSU and App St. were to join the CAA in 2013
    By Joseph in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 30th July 2011, 08:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •