TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 121

Thread: OT: New Traditions

  1. #91

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    The other curious thing is that they think it will make such a big difference to the program if we do win.
    This. I think we can win if everything goes right, but I think it'll just be looked at (by everyone) as just another upset of a P5 school.
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

  2. #92

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    This. I think we can win if everything goes right, but I think it'll just be looked at (by everyone) as just another upset of a P5 school.
    Agreed. You beat LSU, and you're on ESPN for a week and people start paying attention to your season for Access Bowl implications. You beat Minnesota, and it's just another nightly highlight reel that gets forgotten the next week.

  3. #93

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Agreed. You beat LSU, and you're on ESPN for a week and people start paying attention to your season for Access Bowl implications. You beat Minnesota, and it's just another nightly highlight reel that gets forgotten the next week.
    +1, beating LSU would be huge and talked about the entire season, beating Minnesota would be great but not carry the same kind of weight. Now beat them BOTH, oh baby!

  4. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1, beating LSU would be huge and talked about the entire season, beating Minnesota would be great but not carry the same kind of weight. Now beat them BOTH, oh baby!
    I like your thinking!

  5. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Man I remember seeing a photo shopped picture of Paulson from overhead a few years ago where they connected each side by horseshoeing the Bishop endzone. It looked pretty incredible. But we're a long ways from there.
    My vision for Paulson would be to expand for fan experience rather than capacity.

    Horseshoe the Bishop endzone and add awnings for shade to either side of Bishop a la Doak Campbell Stadium.

    Add modern video scoreboard above Bishop to replace the lightbulb board we have now.

    Completely rebuild the press box with updated luxury boxes and a club level deck.

    Redo the concession area behind the press box and add local options like Gnats, Eagle Creek Beer, maybe even Savannah options like Leopold’s.

    Add new stadium lights above the new press box and add blue lights to the awnings and the interior of the FOC for night games.

    Eventually expand the video board on the FOC and video ribbons on either side of the stadium.

  6. #96

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Press box and a second deck is the first thing that needs to be done.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  7. #97

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Press box and a second deck is the first thing that needs to be done.
    THIS ^^^^^

  8. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Love that vision true blue drew..exactly what we need!

  9. #99

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Does anyone else think it would be a good idea if we could rent radios and headsets to listen to the radio call while watching the game in Paulson? I think it would be an easy money-maker.

  10. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    My vision would be to share a frosty cold Coors 16 ounce with about 7000 friends on the home side.

Similar Threads

  1. Gameday Traditions: What are yours ?
    By Eagle22 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22nd October 2014, 12:31 AM
  2. Pre-Game Traditions
    By West Georgia Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 7th September 2014, 09:05 AM
  3. Spirit and traditions job
    By swat_gsu in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2nd October 2008, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •