TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite GS Football Play.....

Default Re: Your Favorite GS Football Play.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Always more to the story.

Thanks. I didn’t know that.
    Yup it was in the tweet.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Izzy Youyoute's long run to set up the winning TD against ULM.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    How about his first run of that game. Coming in on 4th down and running for the first down. Both of those moments were awesome.
    Yes. There was something really poetic and sentimental about Izzy stepping out of obscurity and contributing those huge key plays in his last game.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    He didn't just look at his wristband, he started walking towards the sideline. Their whole DL stood up and came out of their stances.
    Thank you Eagle Trump for a more detailed account I've never seen a play like that one great deception in Boone!

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    Yes. There was something really poetic and sentimental about Izzy stepping out of obscurity and contributing those huge key plays in his last game.
    I have joked with people that - had we left Izzy in and if he completed another Hail Mary after getting us past midfield vs NDSU - he could have gone down as a top-5 QB despite having about 50 career snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    I have joked with people that - had we left Izzy in and if he completed another Hail Mary after getting us past midfield vs NDSU - he could have gone down as a top-5 QB despite having about 50 career snaps.
    Just imagine if Walker could have stayed on his feet after that bomb.....

My family had a Christmas get-together in 2012 the night of the NDSU game (family I dont see very often). I checked the score occasionally throughout the evening and we seemed to be doing well. But then I got in the car to head home late in the 4th quarter, and was able to hear the end of the game and the post game show on my hour and a half drive home. To this day I have not watched the game just because I get sick thinking of how we should have won.

Izzy had the 2nd best pass in GS history.

4th down in Bison land.

Convince me I'm wrong.

The only other candidate would be Foster's pass vs. Furman.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

It's not a joke.

And I think I have the best photo on this play. Happened right in front of me.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

9. Default Re: Your Favorite GS Football Play.....

Quote Originally Posted by 81AUGUSTAEAGLE View Post
    Thank you Eagle Trump for a more detailed account I've never seen a play like that one great deception in Boone!
    Is there a clip somewhere?

10. Default Re: Your Favorite GS Football Play.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Is there a clip somewhere?
    https://youtu.be/ojqI2r-Eb5c?t=7647