TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Default BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Rising redshirt junior quarterback Ivan Corbin Jr., who was competing for the backup job with Jaalon Frazier and Justin Tomlin this spring, has entered the portal to explore his options, the school confirmed. Corbin Jr. redshirted last season after transferring from Limestone College.

I was really impressed with him in the spring .. oh well ..

https://www.savannahnow.com/news/201...4iBYkpmNdGJuBU
    Duane Claxton
    Savannah Ga
    Married into Eagle Nation 1994

2. Default Re: BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Y'all can't be making these titles like that. Almost gave me a heart attack

Default Re: BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    If would have been Shai would have stated that in post title fwiw
    Duane Claxton
    Savannah Ga
    Married into Eagle Nation 1994

Default Re: BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Not going to lie, I did the same when I saw it on FB lol

5. Default Re: BREAKING today: GS quarterback becomes sixth Eagle entry to transfer portal.

Eh, hard to blame him. Shai is the man this year and next. If he didn't get the backup role, he knew he'd be riding the bench for sometime.

He just was arrested. My guess he was booted from the team. A guy that would have never seen the field.

Out of all of the transfers, this is the least impactful
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

He's been arrested twice in two months. Lunsford is giving him a way out without embarrassing him. He was at best fourth string at QB after spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    He just was arrested. My guess he was booted from the team. A guy that would have never seen the field.

Out of all of the transfers, this is the least impactful
    Actually, the article said " Lunsford approved the request while leaving the door open for Corbin’s potential return to GS should a transfer not work out."

https://www.savannahnow.com/news/201...anges-and-more