TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alcohol in palson stadium. Do not read if you are under 21

Default Re: Alcohol in palson stadium. Do not read if you are under 21

There is a lot more to it than I have gone into here. My grandson is not even 2 years old yet. I do not expect them to change the alcohol policy for me.

They could not or would not offer premium seats on the home side, so I decided to end it there.

I have only missed (3) games in that stadium since it was built.

Ya'll carry on.

Nobody cares about us old guys that have been with it since Womack field.

Erk is dead...…..and I don't feel so good myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    There is a lot more to it than I have gone into here. My grandson is not even 2 years old yet. I do not expect them to change the alcohol policy for me.

They could not or would not offer premium seats on the home side, so I decided to end it there.

Ya'll carry on.

Geecheeriverambler - "There is a lot more to it than I have gone into here. My grandson is not even 2 years old yet. I do not expect them to change the alcohol policy for me."

TALON - I have had cokes spilled on me from time to time from sober GSU fans. I let it go. Was the person that spilled the beer on your grandson nasty, use profanity and not apologies? Erk is gone, but the program he started from nothing is still here.

Geecheeriverambler - They could not or would not offer premium seats on the home side, so I decided to end it there.

TALON - Even if they are not premium seats. You were around when Paulson first opened. Unless you count the 30-50-yard lines in both sides you weren't in premium seats back in Erk's day. DONT give up on GSU because of a bad seating area.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post

Ya'll carry on.

I was there at Womack field, Holiday Inn Booster meetings with Pat Spurgeon reciting inspirational poetry and giving the scouting report, before Erk took center stage, assuring us we had to play our best game to have a chance to win, whether we were playing Catawba or FSU. The school has grown, things change. I look at Paulson, and while I get aggravated with some of the stupid policies, I marvel at the house Erk built to the point that I shed a tear almost every opening home game. I remember the poorly attended playoffs, the road trips, etc. and some tough losses, but I try not to let anything change my passion for GS football. I sit in E section and I enjoy it, because I'm surrounded by many friends doing the same thing I'm doing. If I had to sit on the grass(I did for a while) I'd feel the same way. Pick a spot with your friends or come hang out with us, but don't let stupid policies and crap derail your passion.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    I was there at Womack field, Holiday Inn Booster meetings with Pat Spurgeon reciting inspirational poetry and giving the scouting report, before Erk took center stage, assuring us we had to play our best game to have a chance to win, whether we were playing Catawba or FSU. The school has grown, things change. I look at Paulson, and while I get aggravated with some of the stupid policies, I marvel at the house Erk built to the point that I shed a tear almost every opening home game. I remember the poorly attended playoffs, the road trips, etc. and some tough losses, but I try not to let anything change my passion for GS football. I sit in E section and I enjoy it, because I'm surrounded by many friends doing the same thing I'm doing. If I had to sit on the grass(I did for a while) I'd feel the same way. Pick a spot with your friends or come hang out with us, but don't let stupid policies and crap derail your passion.
    +1,000,000
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive