TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: GS v ULL Hoops

Default Re: GS v ULL Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    No refs miss anything accidentally at this level.

New bass boats don’t show up in driveways accidentally either.

I’d bet good money that the “inadvertent whistle” at that UGA game paid real nicely, for example.

It’s just that real investigative journalism doesn’t exist these days
    That was much worse than this travel call. That was a conspiracy by all 7 refs on the field, and one in the booth.

The he inadvertent whistle occurred before change of possession. By rule, the down is replayed. Then those idiots reviewed the play, which is not reviewable by way of the IW.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

2. Default Re: GS v ULL Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    No refs miss anything accidentally at this level.

New bass boats donít show up in driveways accidentally either.

Iíd bet good money that the ďinadvertent whistleĒ at that UGA game paid real nicely, for example.

Itís just that real investigative journalism doesnít exist these days

Holy s--t that's funny.

Let's get 60 minutes on it, shall we?
    ďWhen you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.Ē
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

3. Default Re: GS v ULL Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by KCEagle View Post
    Also has not been mentioned-

ga state beat ULM the same way we beat ULM, except that simonds took 4 or 5 steps for the winning layup and they didn't call anything. It was atrocious. So bad, in fact, that the Sunbelt had to come out and suspend the crew for one game. But no worries, i'm sure they'll "figure it out" and get sent to Hanner soon.

See for yourself...

https://twitter.com/tflem13/status/1084177573733646336
    That mouthy Simonds is already getting "superstar" treatment from these refs. That call was horrific. He's a great player, but his cocky attitude and the fact that he plays for THAT team make me dislike him. Apparently, they almost got in a fight after the game, most likely because Simonds was running his mouth. Sure hope we can beat those guys this year.

Quote Originally Posted by skelton93 View Post
    That mouthy Simonds is already getting "superstar" treatment from these refs. That call was horrific. He's a great player, but his cocky attitude and the fact that he plays for THAT team make me dislike him. Apparently, they almost got in a fight after the game, most likely because Simonds was running his mouth. Sure hope we can beat those guys this year.
    compaired to some of Gag's previous guards Simonds IMO is pretty laid back. The last couple of years Tookie and Simonds seem to get along pretty good, talk to each other and I don't mean trash talking. The kid is a pretty hard nosed player.

5. Default Re: GS v ULL Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    compaired to some of Gag's previous guards Simonds IMO is pretty laid back. The last couple of years Tookie and Simonds seem to get along pretty good, talk to each other and I don't mean trash talking. The kid is a pretty hard nosed player.
    They've known each other since they were young and were both going to Mississippi St to play together before Miss St's coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    They've known each other since they were young and were both going to Mississippi St to play together before Miss St's coaching change.

I didnít realize that about Simonds. Itís tough to say Miss St screwed up by firing that coach because they are a top 25 team right now, but dang Tookie and Simonds together would have been a nice thing to build around.

Whatís amazing to me is after watching UGA play for about a half last night vs UK it was obvious that Tookie and Simonds would be the two best players for UGA. And thereís only one more player on that roster that could even be mentioned anywhere near those two really. How Mark Fox missed on those two not once but TWICE is amazing to me. Also explains why heís unemployed right now.

Of course same thing could be said for Josh Pastor at Tech. How did UGA and GT not get either one of them originally, much less after both decommitted?????
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Talking about thUGA basketball.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low