TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vildor and Brinson

1. Default Vildor and Brinson

Vildor said he is coming back. Brinson going to try the draft early?

Default Re: Vildor and Brinson

For his sake I hope not. He needs to stay and get his degree. He is in no way NFL ready and likely will never be.

3. Default Re: Vildor and Brinson

I would be surprised if Brinson declares for the draft. I think both Vildor and Brinson will be decent draft picks after next season though.

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    For his sake I hope not. He needs to stay and get his degree. He is in no way NFL ready and likely will never be.
    Based on what?

5. Default Re: Vildor and Brinson

Both those guys have NFL talent.

Just watch early season footage of Brinson. He was so good people stopped throwing anywhere around him. Kind of skewed his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    Based on what?
    Based on watching him and watching other DB's around the country. Now if there was some kind of injury I don't know about that might hedge the statement somewhat but I can only go by what I saw.

Pro teams carry what, about 4-5 CB's at a time. I don't think anybody really believes Brinson is one of the top 150-ish CB's in all of football right now, and that is what it takes to get an NFL job.

Based on watching him and watching other DB's around the country. Now if there was some kind of injury I don't know about that might hedge the statement somewhat but I can only go by what I saw.

Pro teams carry what, about 4-5 CB's at a time. I don't think anybody really believes Brinson is one of the top 150-ish CB's in all of football right now, and that is what it takes to get an NFL job.
    Would you have said the same about Kiwaukee Thomas, Earthwind Moreland, or Laron Scott? Because I honestly believe both Vildor and Brinson are either better or have a higher ceiling than all 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

I've watched Brinson cover Auburn and Clemson receivers and all but lock them down. I've seen him get burned with his eyes in the backfield but there are few receivers he can't cover. And for reference, he's the same height as UCF's Mike Hughes that went in the first round.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Bronson, IMO is better than Vildor, there both good and I can see a good chance to make NFL. I think Brinson helped Vildor become better this year because teams weren't going at Brinson due to his past success. I think both need to come back to have a great year and increase their opportunities.

If you are that good at evaluating talent then you need to work for an NFL team. I find it really hard to believe you broke down his game tape along with hundreds of other corners to come up with that conclusion considering that’s what NFL teams do with full time employees.

But I want to play this game. What are his weaknesses and what evidence is there to support it?